World of Ethanol!!!
BY: Kamila C. & Genesis S.
Why Did We Choose Ethanol ? & What is it?
We decided that Ethanol would be very beneficial due to the positive environmental impact.
Ethanol fuel is ethanol (ethyl alcohol), the same type of alcohol found in alcoholic beverages. It is most often used as a motor fuel, mainly as a biofuel additive for gasoline.
a fuel derived directly from living matter.
How Does It Work!!!!?????
Created by harvesting crops and allowing them to evaporate then distilling and dehydrating the liquid produced to get rid of the water it contains.
- Renewable and made from plants
- Biodegradable without harmful effects on the environment
- Lower emissions of some air pollutants
- More resistant to engine knock
- It is not a fossil-fuel: manufacturing it and burning it does not increase the greenhouse effect
- Domestically produced, reducing use of imported petroleum
- In the winter corn crops died
- Can only be used in flex fuel vehicles
- Lower energy content, resulting in fewer miles per gallon
- Limited availability
- Cost depends on where you live
This view displays a
The side of the car is showing the menu the Ice cream Car Owns ......
The truck went from 0mph -35 mph in 2 seconds
The distance was 10 mi. and time was 5min. (10/5=2)
The acceleration of the truck is 2miles per 1 second