Raspberry Almond Oats for Breakfast
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup cashew milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 cup raspberries
- In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut milk, cashew milk, chia seeds, coconut flakes, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and coconut flour.
- Mix well and let sit a couple of minutes to set up just a bit.
- In 2-3 small jars, layer the coconut-chia mixture, almond butter, and raspberries to fill the jars.
- Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight. Enjoy for a quick and nutritious breakfast!
Serves: 2-3 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Refridgerate Time: 3+ hours