By Collin Pruitt, & Drake Elliott
- Standard value for a location, including rainfall, wind speed, and temperatures, based on meteorolical records complied for at least 30 years.
- data include daily high and low temperature.
- An area of the Earth's surface that possesses a distinct type of climate.
- Lies between 23.5' and 66.5 North and South of the equator.
- Are located from 66.5 north and south of the equator to the poles.
- Always cold.
- Thule, Greenland, located at 77 N, has average maximum temperature between -20'C and 8'C year-round.
Climate Change: What Do Scientists Say?