LuLaRoe with Eve Flake
Fun, Fashion, & Friends
Want to learn more about starting your own LuLaRoe business?
I started out just like you....I was a LuLaRoe addict! It only took a few purchases before I wanted to know more about the business side of things, so I could stop giving someone else my money. Here's the information I found the most helpful when I was first learning about the business. I had a million questions when I decided to seriously look into joining, so feel free to email or message me with any additional questions you may have.
- Start up cost? Only $5,000-$6,000. Not a big number at all considering most franchises cost over $75,000! There are no other membership or start-up fees with LuLaRoe. All you need to do is buy the clothes so you can start selling! However, if you want to be organized, you will want to invest in some clothing racks and hangers from Amazon and a few other things if you want to sell online.
- How do I come up with my initial investment? Easy! Yard sales, personal loans, a credit cared with 0% interest for 12 months, a family member. People always find a way when they get bit by the LuLaRoe bug! For me, the interest free credit card was my choice of financing.
- What comes with my initial investment? LOTS and LOTS of clothes! 300-350 pieces! LuLaRoe wants you to be successful as soon as you start and with a big inventory, you will have successful parties right off the bat and start building loyal customers (or as I like to call them "addicts")!
- How long will it take to make back my initial investment? The average is 3-4 months. I was able to earn mine back within the first 6 weeks of sales.
- How much can you make? You are your own boss, you can make as much as you want!!! You net about 40-50% of your sales (which means you keep about $15-$16 for every item sold) and the other portion you put back into your business.
- How much do you have to work? In the the beginning you will work a lot because you are figuring out your business, but you will find your groove and a schedule that works for you! You decide when and where you work, and what works best for you and your family. You can make it a full-time or part-time job...it's really up to you and how fast you want to grow your sales.
- Is there a monthly order requirement? They would like you to order at least 33 new pieces a month (your first order counts for three months!). When I first started, I sold 21 pieces in my first week with only one pop-up boutique (online). On average, I order 200-300 pieces a month, and make my money back within the first sale after every order I place. People LOVE these clothes!
- What if I fail miserably? One thing I know FOR SURE is if I can be successful in the fashion/clothing industry, then anyone who is on my team and willing to work will be right there with me! LuLaRoe is a new company (they just turned 3 years old!) with around 12,000 reps in all of the US!!! There is still so much room for growth with this company! However, if you give LuLaRoe a try and decide it is not for you, the company will buy back all of your clothes for 85% of the wholesale price. So if you buy all your clothes and don't sell one thing and decide to send them back, you will only lose around $500 (you get a 5% discount on your order, so the restocking fee is closer to 10% of what you paid). There are also lots of BST groups where you could sell it off. That obviously won't happen but thought I would throw it out there to ease any concerns.
- How do you sign up?! Start out by reviewing the onboarding packages below (package offer has been extended past 1/30/16) and choose which package you want. Once you have your financing in place, fill out this short online application. After you have submitted your online application, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your signed contract and a voided check (so they know where to send your sales deposits), and indicate in the email which package you would like to purchase (see images below). All three of these components must be included in the same email in order for your enrollment to get in the queue. If you don't have a scanner, you can take a picture of the first page and the signature pages and the voided check. The LuLaRoe Home Office will call you once your documents have been reviewed and it is your turn to onboard (timing on this isn't set so it maybe take a few weeks to a couple months). Once you do this, let me know so I can send you a "to do" list that you can start working on while you wait for the call to start!!!
- Want to learn more? There is an opportunity call every Tuesday and Thursday at 4:00 p.m. (PST), where the owner of the company, DeAnne, gets on and talks about how the company started, etc. and leaves it open for all questions at the end. The number for the call is (712)432-1500 and the access code is 778659.
Please let me know if you have any other questions. I am here to help!!!