This Week's News
Please mark your calendar...APTT is THIS Thursday, Jan. 21 at 5:30 I hope you to see a representative for each student! We will be going over our first APTT learning goal and adding a new learning goal!
Report cards went home last week. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know so that we can meet!
Thursday is the 100th day of school!! Don't forget to send in your 100 item! (this was sent home last week)
Dates to Remember
Jan. 21- 100th Day of School
Jan. 21 APTT 5:30-6:30
This Week's Learning Goals
Sight Words: do, but, eat
CAFE/ELA- 3rd nine weeks learning goals
- Identifying opposites
- Identify, blend, and segment syllables
- Add or substitute phonemes in simple words to make new words
- Recognize common types of texts
- Understand that sentences begin with with an uppercase letter and has space.
Math: 3rd nine weeks learning goals.
- Counting to 100
- Skip counting by 10's to 100
- Describe measurable attributes of objects
- Compare 2 objects with a measurable attribute in common
Social Studies/Science/Health Unit: Winter