Monday Feb 8
- Separate pages for artifacts (Google forms, digital worksheet, etc) are created and placed as sub pages in the component that you chose.
- Reflection questions - Don't worry about putting numbers for the reflection questions - a future employer won't understand what that means. Just answer the reflection questions in complete sentences. You can even section it off with a title if you want (ex. Artifact Reflection).
- Portfolio Purpose - While this portfolio is being done for class as a semester long project, the real purpose of it is to give you a head start on having it for future jobs. With that in mind, make sure your portfolio is always being written with an anonymous audience in mind. If there is something that a future employer wouldn't understand, reword it to explain clearly. Make sure it is easy to navigate to different topics, and that it is always very professional.
- Teacher evaluation on MyGCC - On MyGCC a page was added. I am improving my practice through reflection - it is voluntary and anonymous. You can complete this survey if you would like at the end of each week I will check the results.
- Digital portfolio Presentation Times - Click here to see when you are presenting your digital portfolio on May 2. If you are not on the list you did not complete the survey. You can sign up for a time that has a blank spot.
- #pretpln challenge - Connect with other pre-service Teachers and current teachers with a #pretpln Twitter challenge starting today! For more information go to smore.com/wrrp3 - for each day you participate in the challenge you get +2 dojo points.
- Quest 9 - component 1F- test
- Domain 1 Boss Battle
- May want to contact your co-op to see what you can create for him/her. We are working on posters and infographics in the coming weeks- More details on Friday!