The Raider Report
December 8, 2015
Happy 2nd week of advent! As our first semester is quickly coming to a close, there are still many important activities that our happening before we leave for Christmas break! Please make sure that you are reading the school newsletter and any notes that your child's classroom teacher is sending home, so that you can stay informed of what is going on and don't miss out on any important events.
Wishing you all a prayerful advent season!
Jesse Tree Advent Christmas Play Program
Thursday, Dec. 17th, 6:30pm
All Saints Catholic Church Parish Hall
- Safe Environments Class-Please CLICK HERE to see the Diocesan Safe Environments Training Calendar. VOLUNTEERS FOR ALL SCHOOL AND CHURCH EVENTS MUST BE SAFE ENVIRONMENTS TRAINED FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL YOUTH. WITH SEVERAL SCHOOL EVENTS COMING UP, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN COMPLIANCE, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VOLUNTEER.
- Choir-Choir practice this Wednesday. For more information about Choir, please contact Mr. Murillo, email@example.com, or Mrs. Azpeitia, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book Fair-The Book Fair is still online until Friday, December 11th! CLICK HERE for the online Book Fair link. If you are able to volunteer to help Mrs. Estrada with the book fair, please email her at email@example.com
- Christmas Program Date Change-Please note there was a change in date from the calendar that was given out at the beginning of school for the Christmas Program. The Christmas Program will now take place on Thursday, December 17th @ 6:30pm in the Parish Hall. Please reach out to your classroom teacher to see if they need any help with props or costumes.
- Noon Dismissal-Friday, December 18th will be a noon dismissal day. There will be NO EXTENDED CARE
- Christmas Break-Christmas break is December 21st-January 4th. Have a great holiday break!
Many thanks for the support of our Breakfast with Santa!
Kuddos to Claudia Perez and our wonderful families and friends that cooked and volunteered for our Breakfast with Santa! We had a great turn out and raised over $1200 in funds for the school.
Special thanks also to our Santa that gave so graciously of his time to ensure that all children had a special picture with Santa at the breakfast!
News from our Development Director
The best marketing tool we have had is our parents! Thank you for your continuous support and spreading the word of the great school we have to family and friends. If you know anyone that is interested in enrolling in our school, please encourage them to came out to our upcoming Open House & Shadow Day.
What we need...
- Boxtops, Caprisuns, & Coke Tabs (turn in to classroom teacher)
- ART CLASS-Mrs. Hooper is in need of the following items for art class for our students. If you are able to help, we'd greatly appreciate it.
- Oval pan watercolors
- 9 x 12 construction paper (all colors)
- 18 x 24 construction paper (all colors)
- Wiggle eyes
- Craft sticks
All Volunteers must be approved and in good standing with the Safe Environments Program. If you have a workshop certificate that needs to be turned in, please drop it off in the office.