August 26, 2022
Breakfast and Lunch
We are fortunate to continue to offer breakfast and lunch to our students at no cost. There are a few changes this year. Your child will need to input their student i.d. number into our POS system when receiving food. They will receive a card from Nutrition Services with this information to assist them.
Please Note: Breakfast is served from 7:45 - 8:10 daily. If your student is dining with us, please have them here early enough to get and eat their breakfast before the first bell. Second chance breakfast is no longer available. If you wish your student to have a snack during morning recess, please send one with them.
We are experiencing a monsoonal weather pattern. With this type of weather comes mosquitos. Please consider spraying your student with repellent, outfitting them with repellent bracelet or mosquito protection of your choice. Our Health Tech has been very busy providing relief for our students with bites.
Camp Pendleton has frequent pellet drops in the areas surrounding the school to help mitigate the issue. The next drops will be Sept. 23 and Sept. 30 & Oct. 1.
Change of Clothes Tk - 3rd
Spills and accidents can occur at school. Please send a change of clothes in a ziplock in your students backpack for such emergencies. Be sure to label the bag with your child's name.
If your child has received a change of clothes from the Health Tech, please wash and return them. (except for underwear) We do not want to deplete our supply here at school.
Back to School Sale Live Now!!!
You can now order spirit wear and have it delivered directly to your home. Access their Website here for details and links to their Back to School Sale!
- In September, all of our staff will participate in an Active Assailant training where we will learn and practice response protocols for keeping our students safe in the unlikely situation involving an armed intruder.
- Our school regularly practices disaster and evacuation drills with our students and staff, including a minimum of two lockdown drills per year.
- Our school has the support of the Provost Marshall Office (PMOs) who provide a police presence, are regular visitors on our campus, and who will respond to any safety issues that arise at any of our schools.
- Our school has the Raptor Visitor Management System which tracks all visitors or volunteers entering campus. Authorized visitors are then presented with a clearly marked identification badge.
- Our school has a comprehensive Crisis Response Plan that is reviewed annually with all staff, and placed in all classrooms, that details how to safely respond to specific emergency situations.