Register for school NOW!
School starts on Aug 10 @ 7:45am
Make sure you have a Parent Vue account before starting this process. If you already have a ParentVue account, you can log on using the app. (*TK/K & newly enrolled PSUSD students see note below for instructions)
Your child may not be placed in a class unless you complete online registration (OLR/annual verification)!
- Go to https://www.psusd.us/parentvue (make sure you have a Parent Vue account before starting).
- Follow these steps to complete online registration (OLR-annual verification) to update your child's emergency card for the 22-23 school year. All paperwork will be online! No more writing out all of your info on multiple forms for us!
- Complete each online registration for multiple students separately.
Why do I need to register (OLR-annual verification) online?
- We need to update emergency information for your child each year along with other required paperwork. This process is now streamlined into online registration!
- After you register your child, use the ParentVue app to see your child's 2022-23 teacher before school starts. This information will be available in the ParentVue app starting on Monday, August 8th. We do not post class lists.
*Note: TK, K, & newly enrolled PSUSD students DO NOT need to complete online registration. Just make sure you have a ParentVue account or request one here: https://www.psusd.us/parentvue You will need the parent ParentVue app/account to see your child's 2022-23 teacher before school starts. This information will be available in the ParentVue app starting on Monday, August 8th. We do not post class lists.
Think Together (After School Program)
Back to School Night is Aug 9
Grades TK-2 (& SDC Classes Martinez & Hernandez)
- Session 1: 5:00pm-5:25pm
- Session 2: 5:30pm-5:55pm
Grades 3-5 (& SDC Classes Rojo, Castro, Hadjuk, McQuown)
- Session 1: 5:30pm-5:55pm
- Session 2: 6:00pm-6:30pm