Congrats Fall student-athletes & artistic ensembles👏 👏 👏
Let’s take a moment to appreciate...
As the fall season comes to an end, I want to let you know just how proud our community is of what you've done over the last several years, and especially over these last few months. Your contributions to your teams, your school and your community are to be recognized and commended.
You've worked hard to succeed, both on the field and in the classroom. You've demonstrated sportsmanship at the highest levels and it's your response to both winning and losing that highlights, in the end good sports are always winners.
You've become leaders and helped to cultivate the next generation of leaders for your teams. Our hope is that you will continue to lead, even from a distance, after leaving your schools by staying in touch with your coaches and teammates. Know that you're leaving a legacy that will be remembered for years to come.
A Quick Recap of BCS Fall Sports Achievements
- Musselman Volleyball - State Champions 🏆
- Hedgesville Volleyball - State Runner-Up
- Spring Mills Girl's Soccer - Final Four
- Spring Mills Girl's Cross Country - 5th Place at State Meet
- Martinsburg Boy's Cross Country - State Meet Qualifiers
- Martinsburg Girl's Cross Country - State Meet Qualifiers
- Martinsburg Cheerleaders - State Tournament Qualifiers
- Martinsburg Football - State Champions 🏆
- Spring Mills Golf - Angelina Duriez - Region II AAA Golf Champion 🏆
Berkeley County Schools
Berkeley County Schools, now 19,722 students strong, and growing, boasts a diverse population recognized statewide for great success in academics, the arts and athletics.
This newsletter is a publication of the Berkeley County Schools' Communications Office.