September 21, 2018 Newsletter
Upchurch Elementary School
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Wednesday Only - 8:30 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Principal: Susan Anglemyer
Secretary: Diane Barron
Millard School Board Members: Dave Anderson, Mike Kennedy, Amanda McGill Johnson, Stacy Jolley, Mike Pate, Linda Poole, Patrick Ricketts
WE APPRECIATE OUR UPCHURCH PAYBAC PARTNERS
Vintage Financial Group
Oakview Barnes and Noble
Gitt Construction & Gitt Real Estate
Green Beans Coffee
Runza - 168th and Harrison
PBiS Skill of the Week - Bathroom Rules
Be Safe: Control your hands, feet, and voice.
Be Respectful: Keep the restroom clean.
Be Respectful: Respect the private space of others.
Be Responsible: Always wash your hands with soap and water after flushing.
Tuesday, Sept. 25 Kindergarten Transition Meeting for August 2019 Kindergarten Parents 6:30-7:30 p.m. at Abbott Elementary, 1313 N. 156th St. See more information below
Wednesday, Sept. 26 Upchurch Shopping Day at 180th and Q HyVee - Click Here for Coupon
Thursday, Oct. 4 Picture Retake Day
Friday, Oct. 12 PTA Fun Run
- 8:40 a.m. - 9:40 a.m 4th Grade
- 9:40 a.m. - 10:40 a.m 5th Grade
- 10:40 a.m. - 11:40 a.m. 3rd Grade
- 12:45 p.m. - 1:45 p.m. Kindergarten
- 1:45 p.m. - 2:45 p.m. 2nd Grade
- 2:34 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. 1st Grade
Week of October 15 Parent Teacher Conferences and Book Fair
- Monday, Oct. 15 4:15 p.m. - 8:15 p.m. Parent Teacher Conferences and Book Fair
- Tuesday, Oct. 16 4:15 p.m. - 8:15 p.m. Parent Teacher Conferences and Book Fair
- Wednesday, Oct. 17 12:00 p.m.- 4:15 p.m. Parent Teacher Conferences and Book Fair
Wednesday, Oct. 15 - Friday, Oct. 19 Fall Break - No School
Click here to download and print the below letter on the School Improvement Team
Please Label Your Child's Clothing
Clothing Donations Needed for the Health Room
Upchurch will be collecting pop tabs for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. Send any pop tab donations with your child to school. Click here to download and view the below information on pop tab donation.