September 19, 2016
PEEK AT THE WEEK - 1ST SIX WEEKS: WEEK 5
Monday, September 19
- Lesson Plans Due to Evaluator @ 8:30 a.m.
- Minimum of 8 grades in GradeSpeed
- Monday Fun Day
- EDUCATION GO GET IT WEEK: TACKLE EDUCATION (wear football jersey)
- Admin Meeting - 9:30 a.m.
- Math Common Assessment
- Compass Intern Training
Tuesday, September 20
- EDUCATION GO GET IT WEEK: EAGLES! YOU HAVE THE POWER TO GRADUATE (wear favorite superhero t-shirt and cape)
- Math Planning Session - Library
- Gutierrez - Meeting (all day)
- PLC - Momentus Institute in Library (all staff) - 3:45 p.m.
- Football vs. Walker @ Franklin Stadium - 6:00/7:30 p.m. (Sigurdson)
Wednesday, September 21
- EDUCATION GO GET IT WEEK: SOCK IT TO HIGHER EDUCATION (wear crazy socks)
- ELAR Common Assessment
- Attendance Committee Meeting - 7:30 a.m.
- Science Planning Session
- CILT Meeting @ 3:45 p.m.
Thursday, September 22
- EDUCATION GO GET IT WEEK: ALL ABOUT U (Wear university t-shirt)
- Think College Thursdays - wear jeans with college shirt
- ELAR Planning Session
Friday, September 23
- EDUCATION GO GET IT WEEK: HATS OFF TO HIGHER EDUCATION (Wear favorite college cap)
- Faculty Jeans Day w/ Spirit Shirts
- Faculty Breakfast (Admin, Counselors, CICs, and Librarian)
- SS Planning Session
- Student of the Week - Math
- Sigurdson - Meeting p.m.
- Jones/Kappler - Training
September 26 - SLO and PDPs due
September 30 - End of First Six Weeks
October 3 - Beginning of 2nd Six Weeks
October 4 - Verify Grades in GradeSpeed
October 11 - Parent Conferences
October 14 - Compliance Videos Due
Francisco "Pancho" Medrano Middle School
- Increase the quality of instruction through peer-led collaboration and high quality, researched based professional development with a focus on differentiation to respond to the needs of all learners
- Improve achievement for all students in the core content areas so that students will exhibit satisfactory or above performance on State assessments, and students below satisfactory performance will demonstrate one year of academic growth
- Increase teacher effectiveness through continuous progress monitoring by adminstration