Plano West Senior High School
Blue Nation: Leading with Pride!
Wednesday, April 6, 2016
- Daily Character Quote
- What's Up At WEST
- AVID Teacher of the Month
- Dating Violence Seminar - "New"
- Visual Arts Senior Shows - "New"
- Plano West Theatre News
- On Line Numbering System for Elementary Transfer Requests
- Craig Gilbert Scholarship Fund of Plano
- AP Exams
- Pharmacy Tech Application Now Available
- US History EOC Information
- Senior Class President Run-off
- 2016 Bond Information Meetings
- AP Psychology Test Takers
- Southwest Youth Leadership Conference
- Requesting Transcripts in Naviance
- Drug and Alcohol Prevention Information - "New"
- Colleges Visiting Week of April 4th - 8th
- Upcoming College Information Sessions
- Frankford Middle School PTA Scholarships
- PWSH Blood Drive
- PWSH Counseling is now using Remind
- Final Exam Grade Waiver and Final Exam Exemption Guidelines
- 2016 Bond Election
- Parent Survey
- Delta Kappa Gamma Scholarship
- Jazz Band Presents Glenn Miller Night
- Plano West Senior High Education and Training Program
- Senior Night Live
"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching."
What's Up At West - http://pisdtv.pisd.edu/plano-west-sh/features/mzmQJP_XcWQx55oW9ke_
Congrats to Mr. Cherry for being voted by the students as the AVID Teacher of the Month! Thank you for all that you do!
"New" - Dating Violence Seminar - April 26th 6:30 at Plano Police Training Academy. Please see flyer below.
"New" - Visual Arts Senior Shows - Please join our Visual Arts Seniors for the last set of Senior Shows on Tuesday, April 12th from 5:30-7:30. There are 3 shows, one each in the Auditorium Rotunda, G North Hallway and Library Rotunda. The opening receptions will be showcasing work by Megan Ramirez, Mick Fridman, Ruoyi Gan, Yana Gevorgyan, Tiffany Li, Peter Kim, Emilie-Rose Schmiele, Kalid Robledo, Meghan Munoz, Yana Kapusta, Rayven Davies & Austin Holt. Keep an eye out for the awesome student posters on campus and come enjoy free food, drinks and awesome art!
Plano West Theatre News - Congratulations to the Cast, Crew and Directors of Moon Over Buffalo on their awesome UIL One-Act Play Competition run! We are so proud of you all! Congrats to the following students chosen for: All-Star Crew, Veronica Roitberg; All-Star Cast, Alden Yates; and Honorable Mention All-Star Cast, Grant Schussler. Awesome finish to an an awesome 2015-16 Season!
On Line Numbering System for Elementary Transfer Requests - The On Line Numbering System for ELEMENTARY transfer requests will be available beginning April 11th at 6:30 am. Parents must log in beginning April 11th to receive a number to hold a place in line for them on the April 18th transfer day.
SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY FOR SENIORS:
CRAIG GILBERT SCHOLARSHIP FUND OF PLANO
The Craig Gilbert Scholarship is a very prestigious award given each year to a senior from each of the Senior High Schools in Plano ISD who demonstrates outstanding leadership and good citizenship among his/her peers. The award is named in memory of the late Craig Gilbert, Plano ISD’s first athletic trainer, who devoted his life to the students he served and their well-being. Applications may be downloaded from Naviance or found in the counseling office. Interviews will take place on campus April 26. Please return the completed application to Ms. Powers in the Counseling Office by 4:15 PM, April 15, 2016.
AP Exams - Students who registered to take AP exams must check the huge poster on the cafeteria wall to be sure their AP order has been recorded correctly.
The AP orders are listed by your ID number, not your name.
- If you ordered AP exams and your ID number is NOT on the AP poster wall in the cafeteria, no AP exam has been ordered for you.
- Report to the Counseling Center ASAP to check on this important issue. Extra AP exams are not ordered, so if you are not listed, you will not have an exam waiting for you in May.
Pharmacy Tech applications are now available in Ms. Field’s room G-229. Please return your completed applications no later than April 12th.
US History EOC Information: Junior students in Dual Credit US History, or any junior that wants a little extra preparation; here is a resource that will help you prepare for the upcoming US History End of Course Exam on May 4.
Scroll down to “End of Course Assessments”
For 2015 Released Test Questions, scroll down to the box marked “Social Studies”, click on the 2015 US History links for test forms and answer keys. Released Test questions from other years are also available. For additional Sample Questions, scroll down to the “Sample Question” box and click on “2011 US History”. Answers are at the end of the document.
Senior Class President Run-off: Attention juniors - there will be a run off vote to determine who will be the next Senior Class President. The final two candidates are Alisha Naik and Zachary Starr. Voting will occur on Tuesday, April 5th and Wednesday, April 6th in the foyer during both lunches. Your vote counts so make a difference by coming out and participating in the runoff vote!
2016 Bond Information Meetings to be Hosted by Superintendent at Six High Schools this Spring
Plano ISD community members are invited to attend any of six information meetings to be hosted this spring about the district’s May 7 bond election proposal. Superintendent of Schools Dr. Brian Binggeli will present information and answer questions. Meetings will be held from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. at the district’s high schools on the following dates:
- April 4 (Monday) - Clark High School (library), 523 Spring Creek Parkway, Plano, TX 75023
- April 6 (Wednesday) - McMillen High School (cafeteria), 750 N. Murphy Road, Murphy, TX 75094
- April 13 (Wednesday) - Jasper High School (presentation room), 6800 Archgate Drive, Plano, TX 75024
- April 25 (Monday) - Vines High School (presentation room), 1401 Highedge Drive, Plano, TX 75075
- April 28 (Thursday) - Shepton High School (library), 5505 Plano Parkway, Plano, TX 75093
About the May 7 Bond Election
On May 7, Collin County voters residing within the Plano ISD attendance zone will be asked to consider a single proposition to provide $481 million toward eight major project areas with no increase to the tax rate. If approved, all Plano ISD campuses will be impacted by district-wide security updates, renovations and facility upgrades, as well as technology improvements. Visit www.pisd.edu/2016bond for more information.
Bond Proposal Resources
PISD Website http://www.pisd.edu
PWSH Website http://k-12.pisd.edu/Schools/pwsh/index.html
ATTENTION ALL AP PSYCHOLOGY TEST TAKERS. MAY DAY, MAY DAY, MAY DAY! It is time to prepare for the AP Psychology test that will be given on May 2, 2016 in the afternoon. The Psychology Club and your instructor will be presenting tutorials beginning on Thursday March 17th after school at 4:30 P.M. in Room A-2061. Please attend to obtain the schedule for tutoring tailored to your needs. Peer tutoring will be available during A & B lunches and after school, as outlined in our curriculum plan. These sessions will continue up to the weekend before the test. You’ve paid your fee, now prepare to get your moneys’ worth. Remember “COMMIT TO A FIVE AND THRIVE” at your chosen university. Tell your friends who may not get this notice.
Southwest Youth Leadership Conference is now accepting applications for Juniors who are interested in being nominated for this summer camp opportunity, sponsored by the Military Order of World War –MOWW- veterans.
Juniors who have leadership potential should talk to their counselor about being nominated for this leadership camp. Expenses are covered by MOWW, but a $25 refundable deposit is required if students are chosen for the event.
If you are a student interested in being nominated, please come to the Counseling Center to get an information sheet/application.The completed application needs to be returned to the Counseling Center by April 14. At that point the students will be scheduled for a personal interview with the MOWW reps. Interviews are Tuesday, April 19.
SENIORS: If you are requesting transcripts in Naviance, please use the following instructions:
- Access Naviance Family Connections
- Click the Colleges tab
- Then click the colleges I’m applying to link. This page should have your list of colleges, as well as computer icons and/ or postage stamp icons.
- Screen print (Ctrl P) the “Colleges I’m Applying to” page, AND turn it in to the Registrar’s Office.
Note: If an out-of-state college shows a postage stamp icon, you will need to turn in an addressed envelope with your request. If needed, envelopes are available at the Registrar’s Office. If you have questions about your transcript request, stop by and chat with the Registrar during passing periods, before 1st period, during lunch, or any time after 6th period.
MIDYEAR transcript requests for Common App colleges: please use the green paper Mid-Year Request Form available at the Registrar’s Office.
Drug and Alcohol Prevention Information: “Did You Know”
Did you know approximately 25,00 people overdosed and died from prescription drugs in 2014? You can help keep unused and expired prescriptions from being abused. The DEA holds a drug “take back” day where you simply bring any unused or expired medications to a site and drop it off. It is FREE and it is EASY to do! On April 30, from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, you can stop by any collection site nearest you and drop off your medications. There will be sites at PSHS, PESH, PWSH and Clark schools this year. I have included the website if you need a site closer to home.
***Please consider cleaning out your medicine cabinets and help us fight the battle of prescription drug abuse. Together, we can make a difference!
Check out the article from the Plano Police Department. https://nextdoor.com/agency-post/tx/plano/plano-police-department/national-drug-take-back-2016-20761427/
Colleges Visiting Week of April 4th - 8th:
Northumbria University Thur, 7-Apr
University of Manchester Thur, 7-Apr
Keele University Thur, 7-Apr
University of Birmingham Thur, 7-Apr
De Montfort University· Thur, 7-Apr
Columbia College, Chicago Fri 8-Apr
University of California, Berkeley Fri 8-Apr
Upcoming College Information Sessions:
University of Arkansas Walton Business School - Blue Mesa, Dallas Wed 6-Apr 7:00 p.m.
National College Fair - Arlington Convention Center, Arlington, TX Thu 7-Apr 5:00 p.m.
Texas Tech University - Rudy's Country Store and BBQ, Frisco 75033 Sat 9-Apr 3:00 p.m.
Boston University - Hilton Dallas Lincoln Center Sat 10 Apr 1:30 p.m.
Texas Tech University - Fuddruckers, Grapevine 76501 Sun 10-Apr 1:00 p.m.
Washington Univ. in St. Louis - Dallas Marriott Medical/Market Ctr Sun 24-Apr 7:00 p.m.
Frankford Middle School Scholarships - Frankford Middle School PTA is offering 3 scholarships (1-$1000 and 2-$500) to PISD graduates who attended Frankford for 6-8th grades. More information can be found on our website www.frankfordpta.org. Deadline for applications is April 15th.
PWSH Blood Drive - The Annual Carter Blood Drive will be Tuesday, April 5th from 9am to 4pm. Any Plano West student who is at least 17 years old and weighs at least 110 lbs. may sign up to donate blood. In order to sign up for a time slot, students must have a completed permission form signed by parents/guardians and the teachers of the classes the student will miss. Permission forms may be picked up and returned at the donation information table in the foyer outside the cafeteria Wednesday-Friday, March 16-18 or Tuesday-Thursday, March 29-31. Students may also pick up and drop off forms in room A2013. Any student who wishes to donate blood must return the completed permission form by Thursday, March 31st. Any parent who wishes to donate is also welcome to attend the blood drive. All donors must have a picture ID with them on the day of the blood drive. Any questions can be directed to Kristi Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the Plano West Nurse
Staff, students and parents can help reduce the impact of the cold and flu season by following these simple tips:
- Get a flu shot!
- Keep your children at home for fever of 100° or more for 24 hours without fever reducing medication.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds or more. If soap and water are not available, use alcohol-based hand rub/gel.
- Cough and/or sneeze into a tissue or your upper sleeve, not into your hand.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
PWSH Counseling is now using Remind! All students and parents are encouraged to join.
Text @pwshcouns to 81010
You can opt-out of messages anytime by texting ‘unsubscribe @pwshcouns’
Or, to receive these messages from the Counselors via email, send an email to:
Final Exam Grade Waiver and Final Exam Exemption Guidelines. See below.
2016 Bond Election - On May 7, 2016, Plano ISD voters will decide on a $481 million bond proposal to fund initiatives recommended by the Plano ISD Facilities and Technology Task Force. Appointed in August, 2015 by the Plano ISD Board of Trustees, the task force included citizens, business leaders, teachers, principals and parents. The task force reviewed enrollment trends and projections, established construction and renovation needs, validated costs and sought input from fellow community members. After five months of study, debate and public input, the task force made final recommendations to school trustees which are included in this bond proposal. If approved, the bond initiative will provide funding toward eight major project areas with no increase to the tax rate and will impact all Plano ISD campuses through district-wide security updates, renovations and facility upgrades, as well as technology improvements. Find out more, including specific project allocations, at www.pisd.edu/2016bond. You may send questions to email@example.com.
Parent Survey - During the 2013 Legislative Session, Texas legislators passed House Bill 5 (TEC 39.0545) statute which added a new component to the state accountability system. This statute requires school districts to do a local evaluation that is referred to as the community engagement component. The community engagement requirement is an opportunity for districts to showcase areas of excellence and success as well as recognize areas in need of improvement and set future goals valued in the community. Plano ISD will use criteria written and developed by district committees. With the 2015-16 school year in mind, please take a moment to answer this brief survey regarding parental engagement. This information will be used to complete one section of the Community and Parental Involvement Diagnostic.
The district and campus performance ratings must be reported annually to TEA and made available to the public by August 8 of each year. This information will be shared on the district and campus websites.
Click on the link below to complete the survey. The survey will be open through May 2.
PLANO WEST SR. HIGH EDUCATION AND TRAINING PROGRAM
Interested in teaching or working with children? See your counselor for information about the Plano West Education and Training Program. The program offers students the opportunity to assist and teach at elementary schools in the west cluster as well as teaching on campus at the Plano West Preschool. The course is a year long, 2 hour block. If you are interested, please pick up an application at the from your counselor or see Mrs. Begis in A1126. Applications are due by May 4, 2016.
Email Mrs. Begis for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Plano West Wolf Den PTSA presents: "SENIOR NIGHT LIVE” @ PINSTACK - April 17th, midnight - 4a.m.
- All Plano West seniors are invited to a “late” evening of unlimited bowling, bumper cars, rock climbing, ropes course and a laser maze.
- Pizza, cookies, and soft drinks will be served. Awesome prizes will be awarded throughout the evening to all Plano West seniors in attendance.
- Each senior is allowed to bring one guest who is not a senior or who doesn’t attend Plano West.
- Some of the prizes to be drawn include: flat screen T.V.s, Fitbits, Polar Heartbeat Monitor, Eno Hammocks, a video drone, Beats Headphones, wireless Beats Bluetooth headsets, GoPro cameras, Stereo Sound Bars, Ranger’s baseball tickets, Louis Vuitton wallet, refrigerators, microwaves and Keurigs for the dorm room, dorm room bed sets, movie & popcorn baskets, 2 iPad Minis, $500 scholarships to your chosen college or university and much, much more.
- The event will take place directly after prom, early Sunday morning from 12:00am – 4:00am April 17th at PINSTACK, 6205 Dallas Parkway, Plano, TX 75024.
- Casual dress code. Once a student leaves they will not be allowed back into the event.
- Tickets are $10 each and will be sold April 11-15th during lunch periods in the lobby outside of the Plano West Cafeteria, or at the door on April 17th.
Questions? Please contact Susan Valesano at 972-333-4743 or email@example.com
PROM 2016 - APRIL 16, 2016 - 9:00 PM
"Prom Ticket Sales" - Sales will occur during lunch in the main foyer on April 11-15. Tickets are $40 each. Seniors may purchase 2 tickets.
Prior to purchase:
- CTRL+CLICK on the Prom Ticket Registration link.
- Login using your Plano ISD google drive login which is your network login followed by @mypisd.net Ex. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your Plano ISD network password (Only one response per login is allowed.)
- Provide the information and click “Submit”.
If paying cash:
- Bring your money and Student ID to the foyer during lunches, 4/11-4/15, to pay and pick up your ticket(s).
If paying through parentviewer.pisd.edu with a credit or debit card,
- Print the receipt on parent portal or save to your phone.
- Bring the receipt and Student ID to the foyer during lunches, 4/11-4/15, to pick up your ticket(s).
Credit or Debit card purchases may be made through parentviewer.pisd.edu:
- Login to parent portal
- Click on "student name" under the STUDENT REGISTRATION BOX
- Click on "pay now" where you'll see a box with options for "Prom tickets"
- There are 2 options.....1) to purchase one ticket, or 2) to purchase 2 tickets
- Once you make your purchase, click on "view previous charges" and click on "view receipt" to print it.
- Please bring with the receipt with you to claim your tickets
Online ticket sales will close Saturday, April 16th at 6:00 PM.
Prom information is available on the Plano West Website Prom Page located at http://k-12.pisd.edu/Schools/pwsh/news/prom.html
DON"T MISS OUT ON A MAGICAL EVENING!
SUMMER SCHOOL 2016
SUMMER SCHOOL REGISTRATION-HIGH SCHOOL
On-line registration for High School Summer School is available Monday, March 21st. Counselors must pre-approve courses in the registration portal. To register, visit with your counselor about course selections, then login to parent portal and complete the student emergency information from any computer with internet access. Courses pre-approved by the student’s counselor will be viewable and available for selection. Online registration and payment is the most efficient and convenient way to enroll in Summer School courses. Questions regarding registration can be directed to the campus counseling office.
- June 13 - June 30
- 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
- July 5 - July 22
- 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
- July 1, July 4
- Note: On the last day of each session students will be released at 10:00 am.
- Only one absence is permitted per session.
Plano East Senior High School, 3000 Los Rios Blvd, Plano TX 75074
- English, Spanish, Math, Communication Applications and SAT-PSAT Preparation Classes.
Plano West Senior High School, 5601 West Parker Road, Plano, TX 75093
- Social Studies, Science, Physical Education and Health.
For a comprehensive list of High School Summer School course offerings, visit: http://www.pisd.edu/students/summer.school/high.school.shtml
PWSH Athletics and Clubs/Jasper and Shepton Announcements
- ASL Honor Society
- Soccer - "New"
- Student Congress Applications
- Men's Basketball
- Plano West FFA Spring Flower Fundraiser
- PWSH PALS
- Royales Spring Show
ASL Honor Society Announcement – LAST CALL for ASL HS members to order graduation cords. Money is due Wednesday morning before school to Mrs. Ellis in A1087.
"New" Soccer - Congratulations to the Boys Varsity Soccer team on an outstanding season!!!! District Champs, Bi- District Champs, Area Champs and Regional Quarterfinalist. The team lost a hard fought battle last night in the Regional Quarterfinals by a score of
Student Congress Applications – For those junior students interesting in applying for the 2016 – 2017 Executive Council of Student Congress (4th period leadership class), please pick up a packet from Mrs. Pettit (E-514) or Mr. Kroog (G-134) anytime throughout the day. Application packets are due by Friday, April 8th!
Plano West Men's Basketball site at: www.hometeamsonline.com/planowestbasketball
Plano West FFA – Cristina’s Spring Flowers Fundraiser
FFA is selling Vouchers for a Flat of Cristina’s Spring Flowers 18 at $17 – 4” pots including: BEGONIAS, IMPATIENS, DIANTHUS, ALYSSUM, DUSTY MILLER, PETUNIAS,
MARIGOLDS, COLEUS AND VINCA (PERIWINKLE). – you can mix and match the flowers! Contact an FFA member or Jamie Hanna at email@example.com to order some today!
PWSH PALS - Juniors interested in becoming a PAL for the 2016-2017 school year, please pick up an application from Mrs. Hicks in room G212. Applications and teacher recommendation forms are due April 6.
Students who work 15 hours a week can earn 3 credit hours for one class by enrolling in Career Preparation. You will get out of school early to go to work and earn money while learning. Please pick up an application in room G 212.
Royales Spring Show - Celebrate with the Royales - Plano West Royales invites the Plano West Community to our Royales Spring Show April 7, 8, and 9 (7PM) in the Plano West Auditorium. Tickets will be available for purchase during lunch April 4-8 or online starting April 1st at Plano West Royales (royale.booktix.com).
PTSA/PWSH Booster Clubs
- Biology Club
- Senior Shirts at Reduced Price
- Best Buddies
- Chess Club
- Youth for Christ
- Anime Club
Hockey - Attention students interested in joining the Plano West Hockey team: our regular season just ended but we are getting ready to start a spring/summer season. Registration is going on now and will end April 10th. Use this link to register for this fun and exciting season: https://planowesthockey.sportngin.com/register/form/855503028
In regards to our regular season, tryouts occur in August and the season starts in September. Please check out our website www.planowesthockeyclub.com and watch this summer for tryout information.
Lacrosse: Support Plano West Lacrosse! Eat lunch or dinner at Texadelphia at Lakeside Market on Thursday, April 7th. Tell the cashier you're with Plano West Lacrosse and the club will receive a 10% donation.
LACROSSE SENIOR NIGHT: Plano West Lacrosse will recognize its Class of 2016 graduates during a senior recognition ceremony on Friday, April 8th at Clark Stadium immediately following the JV game against Plano Senior. (approx. 7pm) Stay to cheer on the Wolves as they battle the Wildcats. Admission is free for all West students. Go Wolfpack!
SAGE -Acting classes/workshops for Children 10 & up w/Sensory Processing Challenges
Where: Dallas Children's Theater
When: April 21st - May 12th (Thursdays 4:30-6 pm)
Cost: $85 (scholarships available)
Contact Gina for more information:
214-978-0110 ext 138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Also summer classes:
1 - June 20-24 M-F 1-4pm ages 8-12 $150
2 - July 5-8 Tu-Fri 1-4pm ages 10-16 $125
Designed for Children w/Autism, Asperger & Down syndromes,
& other sensory processing disorders/special needs.
Biology Club - Are you interested in Medical School? Want to hear about an average day in the life of a heart doctor? Then attend the Biology Club meeting on Wednesday, April 6th at 4:15 in Room B-209 (Ms. Roop-Morland) where the guest speaker Dr. Gunukula will provide a presentation and answer session. EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
- Dr. Gunukula is the medical director of The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano’s outpatient facility – Center for Advanced Cardiovascular Care (CACC)/Outpatient Imaging. This facility is comprised of several clinics, or centers, such as the “Heart Failure Center” and each one is led by a physician that specializes in that particular area of medicine. The CACC on the Baylor Plano Health Care Campus where The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano is located, is approaching its fourth anniversary and it is a very successful outpatient facility.
- Dr. Gunukula is also an “interventional cardiologist” so he spends quite a bit of time in our Cardiac Catheterization Lab. He is highly skilled in this environment and has the ability to remove "deposits" that build up over time and can clog one or more coronary arteries and cause issues with a person’s heart. In this environment it is common for Dr. Gunukula to save lives.
Senior Shirts at Reduced Price
Senior shirts are still available in G212 for $10. PALs will be selling shirts every Wednesday in the foyer until all shirts are gone. The proceeds will continue to go towards helping feed needy families.
Best Buddies is a one to one friendship matching program. If you are interested in becoming a peer buddy, associate buddy or an actual buddy please go online to www.bestbuddiesonline.org and sign up! If you are renewing, please make sure to go on the website and renew your membership! If you have any questions please contact Jillian Haug who is the Chapter President or Ms. Earl in A1153.
Chess Club will meet on Wednesdays in A1167 during both lunches. All skill levels are welcome, from beginner to advanced.
Youth for Christ meets every Wednesday at 4:15 p.m. in Ms. Gomez's room, A2030. Everyone and anyone is welcome.
Anime Club will meet every Thursday. Meet new friends and watch anime movies or episodes. Join us in Room B-209 (Ms. Roop-Morland) at 4:20pm OR Room A-2060 (Mr. Cherry) 7th period.
Class of 2016 Elementary Reunions
- Andrews Elementary - "New"
- Bethany Elementary - "New"
- Beverly Elementary - "New"
- Christie Elementary - "New"
- Daffron Elementary
- Haggar Elementary
- Hightower Elementary
- Huffman Elementary
- Matthews Elementary - "New"
- Thomas Elementary
- Weatherford Elementary
Andrews Elementary - Wednesday, May 17th 4:45-6:00 p.m.
Bethany Elementary - Thursday, May 19th 5:00-7:00 p.m. Library
Beverly Elementary - Thursday, May 19th 4:30-6:00 p.m.
Christie Elementary - Thursday, May 19th 4:30-6:00 Cafeteria
Daffron Elementary - Wednesday, May 11th 4:30-6:00 p.m. Library
Haggar Elementary - Tuesday, May 17th 5:00-6:30 p.m. Library
Hightower Elementary - Thursday, May 19th 5:00-6:00 p.m.
Huffman Elementary - Tuesday, May 24th, 2016 Library
Matthews Elementary - Wednesday, May 25th 4:30-6:30 p.m. Gym
Thomas Elementary - Thursday, May 26th 4:30-5:30 p.m. Library
Weatherford Elementary - Tuesday, May 17, 4:30-5:30 p.m. Cafeteria