cool facts about puerto rico

by: cody jordan

How much is a flight to puerto rico?

A flight to puerto rico is $420.70. This is a round trip to the gorgeous puert rico island. You will leave from Greenville airport. Your seat will be economy.
Big image

Whats the population?

The population of this beautiful place is is 3.677 million people. Out of these huge population on this island 99% of the population is latino.
Big image

Whats the languages ? and religons?

There is only two main langueages here , and they are spanish and english. If you are a roman catholic you might wanna come here because 85% of the religon is Roman Catholic. Protestant makes up the other 15%.
Big image