The Job Interview Process
Before the Interview
- You need a good nights rest so that you won't be sleepy or tired before your interview
- You could ask them who will be interviewing you.
- Practice with someone else what you're going to say, and/or how you're going to answer the questions they ask you
During the Interview
2. You should arrive about 10 or 5 minutes before the interview.
3. Bring your resume and cover letter with your contact information and your references contact info.
4. Always ask questions, or restate something that they told you before.
5 common Interview questions and tips on how to answer them
-minimize your weakness and empower them by mentioning your strengths.
2. Why should we hire you?
-If you know what they are looking for and tell them about the qualities you have to be able to perform that job.
3.Why do you want to work here?
-Don't just make them think your just sending out resumes because there are openings available. Be honest with them and tell them why you really want to work there, and what you want to achieve.
4. what can you do that the other candidates can't do?
-Now think of this one carefully. Why are you unique? What can you do to maybe improve their company or make it better?
5. Why did you leave your last job?
-Make a list of accomplishments you've made, and focus on that and end it with a " i'm ready for another challenge."
After the Interview
-Make sure after the interview, you send a thank you note thanking them for taking you into consideration for the positon.
Dress for the Interview
For boys: you should wear a nice black suit with white tie and black shoes.
it has to combine with your shirt and pants
It could be any color but you should stay away from bright popping colors.
skirt or dress pants
you could wear either or but make sure the skirt is knee length
probably should wear black
no bow ties or anything like that. Its not professional like a tie.
nice and tidy with black shoes or shoes that combine with the color of the clothing
Interview Do's and Don'ts
- Don't wear bright colors
- When they ask you to tell them more about yourself, don't ramble on about your personal life
- Don't look around the room. Have good eye contact.