Ambergris Caye, Belize
The Belize Barrier Reef Reserve System
Marine Life living in the Barrier Reef
- Rainbow Tropical Fish
- Mackerel, Kingfish, Wahoo, Tuna, Sailfish and Malins
- Brain coral, Staghorn coral, Elkhorn coral, and Sea Fans
Airlines and Airfaire
- United: $539.01
- American Airlines: $1,000.01
- Delta: $844.01
Lodging and Hotels
- Captain Morgan's Retreat $179/night
- Las Terrazas Resort & Residences $309/night
- Sapphire Beach Resort $206/night
Excursions, Explore the Reef!
Belize Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley Snorkel Tour
Explore the underwater wonders of Belize’s most popular snorkeling sites with this 3-hour trip to Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley. Departing from Ambergris Caye, you'll swim with an amazing variety of fish, sea turtles, stingrays, and nurse sharks among the coral formations of the largest barrier reef in the Western Hemisphere. $66.99
Belize Sea Trek Underwater Tour
Belize SNUBA Adventure Tour
BEWARE OF BOAT TRAFFIC and follow these safety guidelines:
1) Swim/snorkel between docks and in designated swim areas when available.
2) Do not attempt to swim out to the reef.
3) Consider not wearing jewelry when snorkeling or swimming.
4) If any vessel is heading in your direction signal to make yourself visible.
5) Use a life vest or diver down buoy for visibility when snorkeling or swimming.
6) Touching coral, plant life and dock posts may cause extreme allergic reactions.
7) Always have someone watching when snorkeling or swimming at night.
8) Do not dive from docks as there could be shallow water or obstructions under water.
9) Pay attention to the wind speed and direction when kayaking away from shore.
10) A kayak and/or paddle are useful to make yourself visible while in the water.
11) Your belongings should not be left unattended on the beach or dock.
We want your vacation on Ambergris Caye to be a memorable and enjoyable one so please be safe while exploring our natural wonders.