"The Hunger Games" District Design
Be the next Cinna and Portia!
District One: Luxury
District Two: Masonry
District Three: Technology
District Four: Fishing
District Five: Power
District Six: Transportation
District Seven: Lumber
District Eight: Textiles
District Nine: Grain
District Ten: Livestock
District Eleven Agriculture
District Twelve: Coal
- Research what your District is known for (example: District 12, Mining)
- Create two original costumes as a group (one for the female Tribute, one for the male Tribute)
- Write a reflection of the costumes' design and why certain aspects were chosen and how they relate to that District (two paragraphs minimum)
- Be as creative as you like!
*** AND THERE'S MORE ON THE BACK ***
Some things to include:
May the odds ever be in your favor!
Presentation: Your group will present your costumes to the class at the "Chariot Ride", the Monday following the unit.
Costumes can be drawn, scrap-booked, digital, or made from scraps of various materials. The sky is the limit!
Reflection must be a minimum of two paragraphs and include:
- Explanation of design and materials used
- Why the materials, colors, etc. were chosen
- How the costumes relate to your assigned District