Unit 9 Vocabulary
By Kristan Burgess
- Radians- The angle made by taking the radius and wrapping it along the edge of the circle.
- Degrees- A measure for angles. There are 360 degrees in a full rotation.
- Initial Side- Initial Side of an Angle is defined as the ray where measurement of an angle starts.
- Coterminal Angle- Coterminal angles are angles in standard position that have a common terminal side.
- Reference Angle- The smallest angle that the terminal side of a given angle makes with the x-axis
- Unit Circle-The "Unit Circle" is a circle with a radius of 1.