Harder Community Week of FEBRUARY 7, 2022
To translate this document click the "Translate" button to the right and select you language choice.
Good evening Harder Community,
- Next week are regular days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday dismissal is at 2:45 and Wednesday dismissal is at 1:25
- On Tuesday, February 8 at 5:00, we will have our Kinder information night for next year’s kindergarten families.
- Harder will have a COVID Vaccine clinic of the first dose on February 18th. See the email for pre-registration information.
POSITIVE COVID test Results
- UNVACCINATED students with positive COViD test results. Upload HERE
- If your child falls under one of the following categories and you would like them to return early, please submit their test results here.
My child was sent to the isolation tent or stayed home due to having symptoms of COVID-19 (PCR test is needed after the start of symptoms)
My child was exposed to a positive case of COVID-19 or tested positive for COVID-19 and I would like them to return early (the test must be taken on day 5 after exposure, testing positive, or the start of symptoms)
- DO NOT send your child to school if they test positive or have any symptoms.
- Please remember that you MUST WAIT to be contacted by a member of our team. We anticipate the process will take between 1-2 days. We ask that you do not call or send additional emails about clearance. This will delay the process. Tests submitted after 2:30 pm will not be processed until the next day.
- KEEP YOU CHILD AT HOME until you receive communication from district personnel with clearance to return to school.
COVID Vaccine Clinics
- Harder will have COVID Vaccine Clinics for students 5 -11 years old.
- The first dose will be on Friday, February 18th and the second dose on Friday, March 11. Vaccine clinic dates and times.
COVID 19 SYMPTOMS
COVID VACCINE CLINICS - For kids ages 5-11: Don't miss them!
Monday, February 14, 2022
NO SCHOOL - Lincoln's Birthday
Thursday, February 17, 2022
Coffee with the Principal
Meeting ID: 966 2689 6811
Monday, February 21, 2022
NO SCHOOL - Presidents' Day
Wednesday, February 23, 2022
ELAC Meeting 10 am
https://husd-us.zoom.us/j/96377636243 Meeting ID: 963 7763 6243
Buenas noches comunidad de Harder,
- La próxima semana son días regulares Lunes, Martes, Jueves y Viernes la salida es a las 2:45 y el Miércoles es a la 1:25
- El martes, 8 de febrero a las 5:00, tendremos nuestra noche de información de Kinder para las familias de kindergarten del próximo año.
- Harder tendrá una clínica de vacunas COVID de la primera dosis el 18 de febrero. Vea el correo electrónico para la información de preinscripción.
CLINICAS DE VACUNACION COVID-19 para niños de 5 a 11 años
SINTOMAS DE COVID-19
Here you will find directions on how to activate your account or complete the registration forms.