Save the Javan rhino
By Elia Hernandez
What adaptations dose the rhino have:the rhino has hooked lips to eat the plants easier it,also has strong shoulders and front legs to knock down trees.
Compare and contrast the rhino to a mouse:they are different by there size and the mouse doesn't eat grass ,and there both predators.
Explain what kind of biome dose the rhino have:There biome is the rainforest.
Describe where and how the rhino sleeps:The rhino sleeps lying down or standing up ,and it sleeps in grasslands and floodplain
The food chain of the rhino
Off spring baby facts
How long dose the mother carry the baby rhino: The female rhino carry's the baby for about 18 months
How many babies dose the rhino usually have:it has 1or sometimes comes out baby twins
How big are baby rhinos when the are born:40-64kg
Do baby rhinos have a special name:Calves and Calf
How long do babies stay with there mom:At least 2 years old
List 10 facts about the Javan rhino
2) Javan rhinos have a good sense of hearing and smelling but there rather short sighted
3) Javan rhinos can reach up to 170cm
4) Javan rhinos can weight up to 900-2,300 kg
5) Female rhinos carry's the baby for 15-18 months
6) Javan rhinos live in the tropical forest
7) Javan rhinos eat leaves and twigs
8) Rhinos leave in herds called "crash"
9)There are less than 60 Javan rhinos in the world
10) They are in danger
The Javan rhino is endangered because people take there horns off and there's a way to take out there horn without killing them but they still kill them anyway.People are protecting the rhinos like guards around the rhinos so if any one wants to hurt them the will face consequences