July Parent Update
Plato Academy Trinity
Thank you is all we can say. Thank you for making the difficult decision for Plato Brick & Mortar (B&M) or Plato Distance learning. This was not an easy one, I know, and thank you for reaching out to discuss the options.
Now it is our turn to put together schedules, homeroom rosters, and get you all the information you need to feel comfortable with your choice. The first nine weeks will go by quicker than you think. At that time, we will reevaluate based on the current situation. Between now and then we will follow all guidelines provided by the CDC, Pasco County Health Department, and follow with Pasco County Schools recommendations.
Students' first day of school for both B&M and Distance Learning is on Monday, August 24th. For our Brick & Mortar students, we will have new entrance patterns, health checks, social distancing, and schedules different from last year. Masks are mandatory for all in the building with mask breaks as needed.
A few important items for now:
- We will not be hosting a traditional open house. Staff will be reaching out via video and a live meet and greet virtually!
- New families will be able to schedule a time to visit and take a short tour to become familiar with our campus. Details to come.
- Visitors will be limited and on a needs only basis. All families will need to remain outside our doors once we resume. This is for the safety of us all.
- School supplies for B&M can be dropped off when students come day one and we will have staff ready to carry it in for our little ones.
- School supplies and technology will soon be available for pick up by a parent/guardian for those selecting the distance learning option. This will include books and other classroom provided materials by your grade level teacher. Details to come.
- Both B&M and Plato Distance will have the same attendance, participation, work completion, and high level of academic expectations. Regardless of our scholar's location, we expect the best. Grades, conduct, and promotion are based on student output in both options.
The 2020-2021 Level 1 Volunteer Link is now available. To complete the volunteer clearance form, please click on the link below OR copy/paste it into your browser.
Please select ALL volunteer options on the application in order to fully volunteer for the 2019-2020 school year.
**This must be completed annually**
Free and Reduced Lunch Application
2020-2021 School Supply Lists
The 2019-2020 school supply lists are available on our school website at https://platoacademy.net/trinity/families/