December Recital Registration
Updates on what to expect for you and your dancer this Fall
Cherry Creek Dance Presents "Not Your Average Nutcracker"
Can you believe it is already mid September? It is now time for WINTER RECITAL! After our incredible experience with the filmed Spring Recital, and working with a professional film crew, we can't wait to do it again! Taking advantage of this unique performance opportunity, we will be following a young dancer and her friends who find themselves in the world of The Nutcracker. Unlike your average Nutcracker, we will not be limited to solely ballet dances. There will be tap dancing candy canes, breakdancing soldiers and much more! All of our students will be eligible to participate in the production of the movie. We are so excited to share this groundbreaking version of our winter recital that has never been done before!
Filming will take place between November 30th and December 9th, 2020. Dancers will receive their specific filming time by Monday, November 2nd. Classes will continue after filming dates with more dance technique, new winter dance combinations, and fun inspiration for dancers to work on during the holiday break December 23rd-January 3rd.
On December 18th, 2020, the production will be complete and we will be having a studio wide Watch Party from the comfort of our own homes. Mark your calendars now and don't forget to invite all of your closest friends and family members to watch with you. Each registered dancer will receive one license to view the final product. Additional licenses will be available for purchase in December.
Registration will look a little different for this recital than it has in the past. Please read all of the below information carefully.
For this recital we will be reusing many costumes from the spring recital.This is good news for you! If you already have the required costume, and it fits, you do not need to purchase a new one. Photos of the required costumes and their corresponding dances are listed below. When filling out your registration form, you will be able to mark if you already have the costume after you register for your dance(s).Performing Company members, please do not use this registration form. You will receive a company specific registration form.
Registration Deadline September 30th!
$85.00 add a $20.00 fee per additional dance
Fee due: Wednesday, September 30th
Administration fee includes the following:
- Each individual registration input into our system includes categorizing into appropriate groupings, and show placement.
- Production of the show program design - including lists of thanks you's, listing out names of dancers, titles of songs, ad placements, and ink cartridges, paper for printing,..
- Costume bags- order bags and print labels
- Costume selection, sizing, place order, check in and package costumes into individuals bags.
- Professional music editing for highest quality production
- Planning time and creating multi media/video production.
- Pre order and purchase of snacks, coloring books and crafts for day of recital and staff
- One video license per dancer
- Choreography and formations
$60.00 per costume and $10.00 for tights, each additional costume is $60.00
Payment due: Thursday, October 15th
Hip Hop III, IV, V, VI
Long Sleeve Sweatshirt
Hip Hop 3-4, 5-7, 8-11, Ib, Ia, II
Black T-Shirt crop top
Jazz IA, II, III, IV, V, VI
Long Sleeve Top with Sparkle Sleeves (in black)