Work on EOC Project! Part 1 DUE TOMORROW!
Today's Important Info:
I hope everyone had an awesome weekend! ^o^ You should have completed ALL of lessons 8-13 by now, this includes assignments, quizzes, Mod linguafolio assignments, and coaching sessions. Please be sure to have this done. Grades are due for progress report today!!
This is the last week before we go on winter break.
CLASS WILL RESUME JAN 2nd!!! LAST DAY OF THE COURSE IS JAN 9TH!
Here's the link to the Calendar for this class again:
- Work on your EOC Project! (Part 1 is due tomorrow)
- Work on all missing work from lessons 8-13 and submit it as soon as possible.
- If you have any missing coaching sessions, please make that up as soon as possible.
- Make sure you have completed ALL your quizzes. L8-13.
- If you have scored low on a quiz, you can retake it up to 2 times. Please take advantage of this.
- Don't forget to ATTEND your coaching sessions this week!
Here's a Quizlet for all the Hiragana and Katakana characters. \^o^/
Click this link to find troubleshoots for coaching, learn different ways to attend. Learn how to attend using a phone! ^o^ If you're having trouble >.< with attending coaching, here are some info to help you. ^.^