Do you know the real me?
Words that describe me
Images that mean something to me.
What interests me?
- Singing is one of my favorite things to do, even though i'm not good at it. My friends and family have to suffer all day long due to my terrible voice.
- I like to decorate. For me its fun to see where things should go and what objects and colors look best together.
- Youtube. I enjoy searching and watching videos all day long. I don't know what is so interesting about it but I just enjoy it.
- I love to cook. When I cook it makes me feel good to say that I can actually do something.
Quotes that fits me
- “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” - Marilyn Monroe
- “Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!” - Bob Marley
I think these quotes best fit me, because I believe that what was said is true. If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best, and I'm not perfect but at least I know it.
Images that show who I am.
Lyric that best suits me
"What if my greatest fear is me? Where can I run to escape from myself?" lyrics by Reed Deming.
My greatest fear is me, and sometimes I just need a little break from all the thoughts that swarm around in my head. This is why I think these lyrics best suit me and I wonder what others would think of me if they knew this.
My favorite book and movies.
Places I have been that impacted my life.
Biggest influences on me.
This is the me that no one knows
- I dream that one day we won't be judged for who we are. I wish we could all be treated equal despite who we are, who we like, or what we do.
- Hate is a strong word and we misuse it all the time. I often say I hate this and I hate that but I don't mean that I hate it, I just mean that I don't like it. But one thing that I hate and I mean truly hate, is when someone is mean to or makes fun of someone because of there sexuality. To me I don't care who you like, its your choice. When someone is bullying someone else because of there sexuality it makes me very angry. You like who you like, so why can't they like who they like? I mean, does it have anything to do with you? Are you mad because there not like you? Don't bully someone because there not like you. No one is going to be exactly like you and I think that you're going to start having to deal with it.
- There is this one conflict that keeps on occurring in my life and I believe that it has partly made me who I am today. Its one of the reasons that when I love someone I hold onto them and try not to let them go but also why I push them away. Its the death of my friend and family. When I said it keeps occurring, that what I meant. It seems like everyone around me dies and I feel like its my fault in some way. That's why I don't want to let the people I love go, because I don't want to lose them. But I don't want to have them in the first place, so there's nothing to lose.
- What do I hide? People always want to know what others hide. I guess that's normal, I mean, I want to know what others hide. But what do I hide? That's a tricky question to answer. I always have a smile on my face, and you may think that I'm always happy, but I'm not. When I'm upset I hide it with a smile. I hide the fact that I don't think I'm good enough. I hide that I'm insecure but aren't most people?
- What do I fear? I would normally say I'm afraid of heights, of anything scary,(don't laugh but) the dark, and of drowning but those aren't my greatest fear. My greatest fear is me. I always second guess myself. I'm always afraid that I will do something wrong and that I can't do something.
- It brings me pain when others I love are in pain.
- Being with my friends and doing things I like brings me happiness.
- I love when I can feel the emotion in a song.
- People being the weird selves they are makes me laugh. Don't worry its not a bad thing to be weird, I mean, I'm weird. That didn't make it better. Did it?