The basics of naturalization
completing Your Application
working with your attorney you must do
- complete form n-400
- get two photographs of yourself that meet the requirements
- collect the necessary documents
- send your application documents and fee
receive an application letter from uscis
go to fingerpirnt location
get your finger prints taken
mail additional documents
being interviewed and tested
- Receive an appointment for your interview.
- Go to your local office at the specified time.
- Bring identification.
- Answer questions about your application and your background.
- Take the English and civics tests.
- Receive a decision
Taking the Oath of Allegiance
- Receive a ceremony date.
- Check in at the ceremony.
- Return your Permanent Resident Card.
- Answer questions about what you have been doing since your interview.
- Take the oath of allegiance.