Rotorua Intermediate 23 June 2021
Our Kahui Rangatahi are excited to announce "RIS Matariki Festival" happening this term.
PLEASE SAVE THE DATE!!! Come along and enjoy our festival full of fun, entertainment and KAI!!
Your support is always appreciated!!
Rainbow Pride Mufti Day 24 June. Wear Rainbow Colours
Pride Month is an international celebration around the different sexualities and genders. The LGBTQ+ celebration commemorates the Stonewall riots, which occurred at the end of June 1969. As a result, many pride events are held during this month to recognize the impact LGBTQ+ people have had in the world. Pride Month is very important because it is a time to recognise those who are a part of LGBTQ+ community, and it helps the people within the community feel accepted. Pride month has been declared in multiple different countries in the world as a qualified celebration time. We think it is important to celebrate pride in our school, because students should feel accepted, safe, and loved while at Rotorua Intermediate.
By Georgia, Indie and Beth
Paid Union Meeting Thursday 24th June 2021
- Thursday 24 June-------------Rainbow Pride Mufti Day
- Thursday 24 June-------------Paid Union Meeting(School closes at 1pm)
- Friday 25 June ----------------Matariki Festival Day
- Friday 25 June-----------------PB/BOP Rock Climbing - Taupo
- Tuesday 29 June--------------BOP Cross Country
- Wednesday 7 July-------------FOTS Mufti Day
- Wednesday 7 July ------------Sunday 11 July - Tai Mitchell Rugby
LUNCH BY LIBELLE - KIA ORA TE KAI & MENU FEEDBACK
- Lunch By Libelle – Kia ora te kai
- An infographic PDF that shows our menu ethos, our menu development strategy and our pathway to nutrition. Please feel free to read and share, especially if you have people curious about our menu. I have also attached a version of this as 2 JPEG files.
- A JPEG image that can be shared online to show your student/parent/staff community the best ways to submit feedback, straight to our Menu Development team! We have also shared this on our Facebook page if you would prefer to share this post, https://www.facebook.com/lunchbylibelle.
EDUCA - Learning Platform for Sharing Work.
Educa is a learning platform that allows students to share their learning and progress with whanau as well as whanau being able to respond with comment.
Term 1 Pathway Reports will be sent via your child's Educa Profile. The Pathway team would like to celebrate with you, the learning and assessment over the previous term in their Pathway programme.
You would have previously received a few emails from Educa inviting you to activate your account. Please activate your account by clicking on the link provided.
If you have not received an email from Educa please contact the school office.
We encourage you to take this opportunity to be part of your child's day to day learning.
You can receive, learning stories, reports, updates and notices via email or download the app to your phone.
Auckland Adventure Club - Holiday Programme
July School Holidays are almost upon us!
Kids excited? So are we! It's almost time for the Auckland Adventure Club, where it's all about fun and a thrilling day out. Providing kids with an unforgettable day where they can try new things, learn new skills, and most importantly, laugh!
At our holiday programme, kids will have access to a wide range of activities including rides, movie time and various arts and crafts to keep them active and entertained.
Our group size is refined so we can focus on each child's wellbeing. Our staff are a team of enthusiastic carers, well trained and have great experience working with kids.
We have limited spaces available, so book now to avoid disappointment.
Please note that minimum numbers apply each day for our programme - flick us an email at email@example.com or give us a call on 09 426 5555 to register your interest!