My Code of Ethics
By: Hanbit Kang
First Code of Ethics: Build a Strong Team
- It can help grow friendships.
- Get along with each other with the same plan in mind.
- Working together is better than working alone.
- Together Everyone Achieves More
- Be a member of a team, and rely on the team, defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the team, not the individual, is the ultimate champion.
- Team is the key to success.
Second Code of Ethics: Happiness
- Think about the bright side in any situation, because it at least it didn't become worse than what it already is.
- Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
- The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.
- Even a smile can infect the whole to smile.
- Don't look for happiness, create it.
Fourth Code of Ethics: Courage
- The start of courage is the start of adventure.
- You can realize what you have missed, because is it worth doing.
- The only courage that matters is the kind that gets you from one moment to the next.
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.