Seesaw for Families
Connect Parents to Student Account
Connect to Seesaw to receive important updates from your child and teacher in their Seesaw class.
- Your child will post to Seesaw to share their learning with you.
- Teachers will also send you messages and reminders.
- Seesaw is private. You'll only see posts created by your child or their teacher.
Connect From Your Computer
- In a web browser, go to the link provided by your child's teacher.
- Choose your child from the list of names.
- Create your account.
- Once you're approved by the teacher, you'll get access to Seesaw.
Image above is an example of the English copy that will be sent home. The orange arrow is the QR code that can be scanned using a camera on a computer, tablet, or smartphone. The blue arrow is the location of the link that is unique to your child's class Seesaw. The text from the English copy is the text that is included in this Smore for easy digital translation.