End of Third Grade Update
Keep yourself Sane!
The end of the year is a busy, crazy, fun, hectic time. I want you to know what's going on and have quick access to all you need to keep up with.
Hopefully you can refer to this newsletter for all of your needs until the last day of school on June 2nd!
Important Dates & Needed Things
2. Don't send in Kona Ice money. I'm paying for the class' treat at our end of year party!
3. Each child will need $3.00 in change for the Economics Fair. Please gather quarters so your child can make change. This can come to school at any point.
- Mrs. C will be out from 11:30-3:30 at her Writing Rocks meeting
- Stacy's Dad is our Watch D.O.G.
- Hannah's dad is talking to us about the FBI & Space
- Last Running Club day
- Volunteer Luncheon
- ALL economics products must be brought to school today (30+) in some type of box or bag.
- Library books are due today.
- Field Day will be from 12-2:30 (bring a change of clothes because it will be WET out there!!) We need LOTS of VOLUNTEERS so Sign Up HERE!!
- Third Grade Economics Fair will be from 8:20-10:20
- Crystal's Final Day of 3rd grade. (sniff)
- Speech in the Library 8-9:00
- Flugtag on the court 10am
- Seussical the Musical
- Memorial Day (no school)
- Student Appreciation Week Begins (note will go home)
- Academic/Behavior Awards 8:15-9:15
- 3rd Grade Party in the Trees 10:45-12:15
- Mrs. C's Awards for Kids 1:30-2:30
- Last Day of School!
*Look for an email about this on Monday- May 16th.
Will you ever update the gradebook?
*YES! I have many grades but haven't stopped to input them. Your kids are doing well. Nothing is missing. We just haven't slowed down around here!
Send me questions and I'll post them + the answers!