Introducing CapUnity at Jefferies!
What Is CapUnity?
CapUnity is an initiative focused on building a strong community within and between client accounts, in an effort to better connect the overall Capco/FiS collective. This initiative is comprised of five focus areas, each with its own account representative:
- Communication: To keep the account informed of progress, new opportunities, and other Jefferies projects
- Training and Personal Development: To promote training opportunities and encourage knowledge sharing
- Performance Management: To encourage informal feedback and support mid/end of year reviews
- Well-Being: To promote healthy living and well-being
- Account Meetings and Socials: To promote interaction with colleagues to build community
The account representatives here at Jefferies will work to organize efforts around these focus areas in a manner that strengthens the account’s interactions and ensures transparency across a range of topics, specific to the account. If you have any specific suggestions or would like to contribute to the initiative, please do not hesitate to reach out (CapUnity_Jefferies@fisglobal.com).
Please stay tuned for upcoming announcements and events!