Infant Massage Class
THURSDAY, October 22, 2015 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
This class is for babies who are not yet crawling. Bring a soft blanket or towel. Babies under 10 weeks may need a bed pillow. The classroom is kept very warm for the comfort of the babies. Parents may want to dress accordingly. Class size is limited. The class is taught by Lee’s Summit R-7 Parent Educators and Certified Infant Massage Instructors Linda Miller and Karin Spencer.
To register, please select the link below: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C49ACA72CA3F49-lees2
Great Beginnings Early Education Center
905 NE Bluestem Drive Lee’s Summit, MO 64086
THE BENEFITS OF INFANT MASSAGE
- Enhances loving communication and bonding between caregiver and child
- Helps to strengthen and regulate the digestive, respiratory and circulatory systems
- Can relieve the symptoms of gas and colic
- Encourages baby’s neurological development as it enhances neural-cell firing in the brain
- Helps baby to release stress and tension and may encourage deeper and longer sleep patterns
- Can provide relaxation and fun for parents and baby
The Lee’s Summit R7 School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law in its pro-grams activities or in employment. The Lee’s Summit R-7 School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national orgin, ancestry, sex, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law in its progams activities or in employment.