TKMS Parent News
June 6, 2021
Our last day of school was filled with so much fun and celebrating all day long. (See photos below.) *All activities were paid for with Fundraiser funds.
Just a few reminders:
- Report cards will be sent electronically on Friday, June 11.
- The office will be open from 8 am-3 pm Monday-Thursday until June 17. The office will reopen in August.
- Students will get all chromebooks back during registration for Middle School (or 8th graders during high school registration). Please see Registration Dates below.
- Check out our Facebook Page throughout the summer.
- Remember to update your demographics information in PowerSchool. We want to make sure you don't miss any important information.
Have an amazing summer!
Congratulations to the Class of 2025!!!
Please see the video linked below created by 8th grade students!
Photo: Hatch Cookie Company made cookies for the entire 8th grade. Thank you Mrs. Hatch!
We will miss you class of 2025!
Mrs. Scheidel has taught at TK Schools for 34 years.
Mrs. Bowman has also taught for 34 years, most of which have been at TK Schools.
New Program at TKMS
Summer Library Information
- TKMS Summer Reading pamphlets are available. Your student should have received one in class, but more are available in the office and online. Optional, yet super attainable for students to participate in over the summer.
- Check out TKMS Library page for reading resources and book lists.
- Ebooks will be available all summer to students on Destiny.
Summer Reading Challenge is due by September 1 to TKMS (9th graders can turn it in early or to the office).
A look ahead.... Fall 2021- Registration Days
During registration days, students will be able to take their school photos, pick up their schedules, tour the building and pick up their chromebooks.
6th grade Registration Day
Monday, August 16 9 am-12 noon and 1 pm- 3pm
7th grade Registration Day
Tuesday, August 17
9 am- 12 noon and 1 pm- 3pm
8th grade Registration Day
Wednesday, August 18
9 am-12 noon and 1 pm- 3pm
All grades Evening Registration Time
Wednesday, August 18 5 pm - 8 pm