I. Use must, mustn't, should, shouldn't
1. You _______eat or drink in class. These are the rules.
2. You ________eat more vegetables... It would be good for you.
3. According to the rules, to swim in the swimming pool you _______wear a cap.
4. You_______ pay to get in. It's free.
II. Make two lists (countable, uncountable) out of these nouns
- bottle of water
- can of cola
- packet of rice
- slice of cake
- carton of milk
IV. Use will, going to or Present Continuous
1. The Maths teacher__________(come) to school tomorrow because he is ill.
2. I think I_______(be) rich in the future.
3. Peter_________(buy) a new apartment with the money he won.
V. Make comparative an superlative form of the adjectives
VI. Make comparisons with than and not as...as
I < my best friend (cute)
VII. Use Past Simple or Past Continuous
1) What___________ (do) when I___________ (call) you last night?..
2) I______________ (sit) in a cafe when you___________ (call)...
3) When you________________ (arrive) at the party, who___________ (be) there?.
VIII. Use Present Simple or Present Continuous
- It___________ (be) early in the morning.
- Sally____________ (get) out of bed,____________ (open) the window and____________ (go) into the bathroom.
- Then she_______________ (have) breakfast.
- After breakfast, Sally usually________________ (cycle) to school.
- After school, she____________ (go) back home.
- Sally usually____________ (eat) her lunch at home.