Mrs. Kondikoff's Friday Focus
Lopatcong Elementary School
Friday, January 8, 2016
Lock Down Drill Reminders
- Red and green cards should be placed in the exterior windows only. Please place the red or green card at the top of the window on your exterior door.
- Please make sure the shades on your exterior windows are all the way up. They should not be halfway up. ALL the shades should be all the way up.
80th Day of School
- DRA-Please assess all students in kindergarten and students reading below the current grade level benchmark using the Developmental Reading Assessment by Tuesday, January 26th. Please click here for the memo that was shared the beginning of the year powerpoint regarding grade level benchmarks. The benchmarks are listed on pages 4 and 5.
- Study Island Math and ELA-Please have students in grades 2, 3, and 4 complete the second study island benchmark assessment for Math and ELA by Friday, January 22nd.
- Math Fact Fluency-Please complete the Math Fact Fluency Assessment for the second marking period for students in grades 1-4 by Friday, January 15th.
- Current Reading Level or DRA Level-This should reflect the student's current instructional reading level at the end of the second marking. (It is not necessarily the level the student worked at most of the marking period). Where are they right now?
- Study Island Math and ELA Assessment-Please enter the student's score on the most recent Study Island Benchmark Assessments.
- Unit Assessments-Please enter the data for any unit assessments you have given from the beginning of the year until now for Reading, Writing, or Math. You may add a column to the google doc/data wall if you are comfortable for unit assessments. If you would prefer to have me add the column please e-mail me and I can add a column.
- Math Fact Fluency Checks-Please enter the scores from your math fact fluency assessments and color code.
Upcoming Positive Behavior Support Celebration
1/11 80th Day of School-Dress in your favorite outfit from the 1980's
1/13 Staff Meeting-Finish Data Digs
1/15 Study Island ELA and Math Benchmarks Complete (Grades 2-4)
1/15 Math Fluency Checks Complete (Grades 1-4)
1/18 NO SCHOOL
1/22 PBS Reward-Country Western Day
1/22 I&RS Paperwork Due to Rene Boylan
1/26 DRA Complete for Kindergarten and any student who is reading below grade level (Grades 1-4)
1/26 End of 2nd Marking Period
1/29 ALL assessment data entered into data wall (DRA/Reading Levels, Unit Assessments, Study Island Assessments, Math Fact Fluency Assessment)
2/2 Parents can view report cards in Parent Portal