Summit Middle School
Library and Technology News-Student Edition
Students don't forget to bring your library books to school next week! 6th and 7th grade Literacy will be coming to library next week and 8th grade English classes are scheduled before and after Fall Break depending on if you are in A or B group.
Virtual Ed. Students,
Don't forget that you can place books on Hold and we can set up a specific pick up time for you during the school day. Please email me at email@example.com.
Virtual Pumpkin Decorating Contest
Sign into Destiny to see what new books we have available for you to check out or to put on Hold.
Sora by Over Drive
Follett Virtual Book Fair!
Students and Parents!
Next month we will have a Virtual Book Fair. It will be Monday, November 2nd through Friday, November 13th.
I will send out more details after Fall Break and share information with the students during their library time with their Literacy or English class.
Top 10 Summit Library Books from the Past 30 Days
- Guts by Raina Telgemeier
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid : Dog Days by Jeff Kinney
- Best Friends by Shannon Hale
- New Kid by Jerry Craft
- Yotsuba&!.2 by Kiyohiko Azuma
- The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
- El Deafo by Cece Bell
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul by Jeff Kinney
- 24 Hours in Nowhere by Dusti Bowling
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Don't forget to charge your Chromebook every night.
- Return or renew your library book.
- A quick fix for many Chromebook problems is to just remove the user and Power Off.
- If you are not at school and your Chromebook is broken, please go to Tech Central at 1216 S. Rankin St., Edmond. Hours of Operation are 8 am - 4pm, Monday-Friday.
Summit library media director
Feel free to email or call me anytime you have questions or concerns about tech issues, our library, books, databases or Chromebooks.