University of Louisville Updates
Scholarships, Financial Aid, Deadlines, Housing
Greetings from the University of Louisville! Here are a few updates:
- The first round of financial aid packages were mailed to admitted students this week!
- The application deadline for competitive and mentored scholarships, the honors program, and guaranteed entrance programs is December 15.
- If a student requested a fee waiver for their UofL admissions application, a verification form must be submitted by their high school counselor. Students will not be admitted to the university without this verification.
- The Campus Housing application is now open. We encourage students to explore the traditional-, suite- and apartment-style options and apply for housing by the priority deadline of December 6.
- Please remind your students that all first-time freshmen planning on joining the Cardinal Family in fall 2018 are required to pay a $100 enrollment deposit by May 1 via ULink. This deposit is non-refundable and will be applied to their tuition bill. Students who are verified as receiving free/reduced lunch may complete the enrollment deposit fee waiver form.