Oregon State University
Home of the OSU Beavers
Basic School Info
One of the top Universities in the country for the use of clean energy
Top ranked Business program that led graduates to management positions at Fortune 500 companies.
Total cost for 4 years: $101,576
Admissions: Minimum of 2.25 cumulative GPA
Student/Teacher ratio: 23:1
OSU has a great athletic program consisting of football, volleyball, wrestling, soccer, and many others. Also it is a Division 1 school in sports.
OSU has a very comfortable campus in the suburban life, small city comfort of Corvallis, Oregon. According to the American Institute For Economic Research, OSU is umber 3 out of the whole nation with the best college town in the US.
Oregon is ranked number 137 out of 2,618 Universities and Colleges in the US.
Fun things to do:
- Oregon Coast visit: Surfing, whale watching, a walk on the beach.
- Siuslaw National Forest
- Kayaking, Canoeing, and Rafting on the Willamette River.
- Guided Fishing Trips
- Paint balling at Diamond Hill Paintball
- Hiking, Biking, Trail Running in the Cascade Mountains
- Spring and Summer range from 54`F - 85`F
- Fall and Winter range from 36`F - 46`F
- Pacific Ocean/Oregon Coast
- Cascade Mountains
- Willamette River
Raft, Kayak, Inter tube, or even enjoy a swim on the Willamette river.
Pacific Ocean/ Oregon Coast
Enjoy a bright sunny day at the coast in the sun, sand, and the salty water.
Try out some of the many Hiking, Biking, Running trails all across the Cascades.
Paying For College
- Working part-time
- Get a Tennis scholarship
- Apply for other scholarships
Scholarships I plan to Apply for:
- Maser Memorial Scholarship
- Warren Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Wentworth Family Business Scholarship
Deadline for FAFSA form: July 1st
Achieving Post High School Goals
- Raise my GPA to at least a 3.5
- Get a job and save money for College
- Work hard to be eligible for a Tennis scholarship
Classes I will take to achieve my goals:
- Business Essentials
- Business Law
- Marketing Principles
- Marketing Advertising and Principles