SATURN BY CARA!
- Saturn has more than 60 moons
- Saturn's rings were discovered by an astronomer called Christiaan Huygens more than 300 years ago!
- One of Saturn's moons , called Mimas , has a huge crater one side when it was hit a space object , the moon nearly split in two!
- It takes about 10.5 hours for Saturn to spin around once!
- Saturn is a gas planet with a small , rocky core , or middle!
- Saturn is so big that 763 earths could fit inside it!
- Size: 36 , 184 miles
Fly Through Space Photos 'In Saturn's Rings' | Video