November 16, 2018
Important Dates to Remember
- Early Release Tuesday, November 20th @ 1:15 pm
- NO SCHOOL Thanksgiving Holiday Wednesday, November 21st - Friday, November 23rd
- SPIRIT NIGHT @ Chipotle Wednesday, November 28th 5:00-9:00 pm
- Chinese Lantern Festival Spirit Event Wednesday, December 5th from 5:00-9:00 pm
THIS WEEK AT A GLANCE
- The Positivity Project - Weekly Character Trait
- Yearbook Photo submission site
- Middle School Tours
- Purchase tickets to see INSTANT FAMILY and support our school
- Chipotle Spirit Night
CHARACTER STRENGTH: GRATITUDE
You are aware of and thankful for good things that happen.
Gratitude is the quality of feeling and expressing thankfulness and appreciation. It is an affirmation that there is goodness in other people and the world, and that we have received that goodness. People with the strength of gratitude have a readiness to show appreciation for kindness and also to return kindness. Individuals with this strength might be described as thankful, appreciative, pleased, satisfied, or grateful.
The Yearbook needs your photos!
MIDDLE SCHOOL TOURS
See INSTANT FAMILY and support Penny Road!
What is INSTANT FAMILY about?
When Pete and Ellie decide to start a family, they stumble into the world of foster care adoption. They hope to take in one small child, but when they meet three siblings, including a rebellious 15-year-old girl, they find themselves speeding from zero to three kids overnight. Now, Pete and Ellie must try to learn the ropes of instant parenthood in the hope of becoming a family. Critics are calling this "the feel-good film we need right now".
Click HERE to purchase tickets! This link can be used anywhere by anyone so forward it on to your family and friends!