All Things GALA
Oak Farm Montessori School - Tall Oak Gala - February 27th
What a wonderful evening it will be...
Welcome to the first edition of All Things Gala 2016! This will be your weekly spot for updates, sneak peak at auction items and any other "need to knows" for the big event.
Invitations have been mailed and RSVPs are coming in! We look forward to having you join us for the 9th annual Tall Oak Gala on February 27th at the Mirro Center on the campus of Parkview Regional Medical Center.
A few things that are new and different:
- We love having grandparents and other family members attend the Gala. Please feel free to extend an invitation to your friends and family. We did not send grandparents formal invitations this year.
- RSVPs and payments will all be made on line. Our secure site allows you to make individual, couples or group reservations.
You can visit the Oak Farm website/parent resources/Tall Oak Gala to make your reservations or visit oakfarm.org/rsvp.
Should you have any questions regarding reservations or seating for the Gala, please contact Anna Outten: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why attend the Gala?
Over the next few weeks, we will share Gala insights and don't forget...the sneak peaks for the ever popular classroom items will start next week.
How can you help?
We are so excited about the many items that we will have available during the silent auction this year. However, we are still in need of items or gift cards to complete some auction packages. Some items that would be helpful:
- Gift cards for family friendly activities (Sky Zone, movies, lazer tag, etc)
- Tickets/passes to local events
- Gift cards for meals or fuel
While experiences (such as movie & dinner) are wonderful, we welcome individual items that can be combined with other donated items to create an auction package. Please contact Kim Davidson with any questions. She can be reached at 260-449-1514 or email@example.com
THANK YOU to....all our Gala sponsors
AMI Investment Management Inc.
Campbell & Fetter Bank
The DeHayes Group
Dekko Investment Services
Parkview Surgical Oncology
Rottmann Collier Architects
Square Mouth, Inc.
We could not do it without you!