CTA Goodman Friday News
August 26, 2022
Message From the Principal
Thank you for making Parent Teacher Conference so successful. We had a 97% conference rate. This conference can significantly impact the success of your student (s). When parents, teachers, and students work together for a common goal and then work hard to achieve that goal only great things will occur. When we work together as a team our students will make progress.
Thank you again for all of your support.
Mrs. Lisa Graham
Thursday, 9/1 - PTO General MeetingMonday, 9/5 - Labor Day Holiday, No School
Tuesday, 9/6 - Lunch with Students
Monday, 9/26-28 - 6th Grade Science Camp
Wednesday, 9/28 - Family Food Night at MOD Pizza
Lunch with Students
Starting Tuesday, September 6th, parents will be able to join their student for lunch.
Important Reminders for having lunch with your student:
- Sign in and out in the office.
- Please remember to bring your ID.
- If someone other than parent is coming to have lunch with your student, please notify the office ahead of time.
- Meet your student at the picnic tables.
- Parents are NOT allowed to go to the playground to pick up their student.
- We will radio for your student to meet you at the picnic tables when the class is heading into the cafeteria, after recess. If you would like your student to meet you before recess ends, please let us know.
- Eat lunch with only your student.
- Students will not be able to invite friends to join them, even if it's a special occasion.
- Parents will need to bring their own food, as you will not be able to purchase a school lunch.
- Student will head back to class at end of normal lunch time.
Doggie, Doggie Where's Your Bone
First Gators Showing Greatness
Hello and Welcome
Third Graders from Miss Miller's class learned a folk song from Nigeria called "Funga Alafia" meaning "hello" and "welcome". They performed the song in 3 parts: on drums, xylophones and as singers!
Prairie Dog Reports
Congratulations to this week's Golden Spatula winners
First Grade - Alcala
Second Grade - Jensen
Third Grade - Miller
Fourth Grade - Potts
Fifth Grade - Hubley
Sixth Grade - Miller
Parent/Student Check Out - School Board Policy JLIB-R
President - A'Marie R.
Vice President - Amar'e R.
Secretary - Isis C.
Treasurer - Kate C.
Historian - Sean L.