Evans' Parent Newsletter
February 6 - 10, 2023
Things to know...
See you Monday,
Mrs. Fowler and Mrs. Foster
TRAILS Popcorn Fundraiser is extended!
Please help support our I.W. Evans Life Skills class by purchasing some delicious popcorn from Pop Around the Corner in Denison, Texas. 50% of your popcorn purchase goes directly to our class to help pay for our field trips, Christmas gifts and birthday treats. Popcorn orders are prepared in about ten days but may take longer. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pick up or has been shipped out.
This fundraiser ends on 02/10/22.
If you’d like to order, please click the link below, send me an email or get with one of our students to allow them the opportunity to make a face to face sale.
Thank you beforehand for supporting this awesome group of students through your popcorn purchases!!
We love our Evans' Counselors!
Sweetheart dance is coming up!
Divorce Care for Kids - 4 sessions
- February 7 & 9 - After school tutorials
- February 6 - Camp Jolt Fifth Grade Parent Meeting
- February 1 - Cheer try-out packets will be set home this week!
- February 7 - Progress reports go home
- February 10 - Grade eligibility check for 6th graders trying out for cheer (no pass, no play)
- February 14 - Valentine Parties @ 2:45
- February 14 - No tutoring!
- February 17 - Staff development day - no school for students
- February 20 - School Holiday
- March 13-17 - Spring Break
- April 20 - 21 Grade 5 Camp Jolt Trip