Green Screen Ideas
Taking the Next Steps to Create Exciting Videos and Images
Green Screen Ideas for the Classroom and Virtual Lessons!
- Use the Green Screen while teaching a lesson - background fits the topic
- Film an introduction to a lesson
- Make music video
- Use a diagram behind you to discuss and point out pieces
- Have students create their own videos
- Create the sense you are somewhere else....anywhere you want!
- Make it look like a Newscast
- Conduct Interviews
- Talk through Math Problems - post problem/work behind them
- Act a scene from a book, story or event in history
- Describe the setting for a story or event - have the setting as the background
- Be Creative!
Green Screen Ideas for Marketing and Promotion!
- Create a background to match your event theme!
- Create an overlay with the Date or title - Ex; Use CoolText.com to create transparent text
- Have Props - Fun or Matching the Theme
- Have Characters
- Use as a Photo Op - gets your message and name out
- Could be used as a Fundraiser
- Can be for FUN!
Examples from Events with the Green Screen
Practice Makes Projects Run Smoother
- the process of getting the background to the device you will use
- storyboarding or planning out shots
- your script (seriously....practice it!)
- Check that your background isn't blurry