Going to eat nasty food??
think about it first..... think about food poisoning
Want to get food poisoned? If not, read and try to follow these simple food poisonings prevention methods.
One of the most common symptoms of food poisoning is diarrhea and vomiting.
Avoid food poisoning
Follow the prevention methods below to avoid the poisoning.
one of the first symptoms of food poisoning is having a stomach ache after 24 hours of contamination.
Bacteria and viruses are the most common cause of food poisoning. But there are also parasites, mold, toxins,contaminates and allergens.
How to prevent?
To prevent food poisoning you should follow these steps:
Keep food away from pesticides.
point spray containers away from people
keep household chemicals in their original container
never mix chemicals
never store chemicals near food.
To prevent food poisoning......
- Wash your hands, utensils and food surfaces often. ...
- Keep raw foods separate from ready-to-eat foods. ...
- Cook foods to a safe temperature. ...
- Refrigerate or freeze perishable foods promptly — within two hours of purchasing or preparing them. ...
- Defrost food safely. ...
- Throw it out when in doubt.