TFUMC Children's Ministry
What's happening week of November 26th!
| || |
Packing Stockings for BridgeBuilders
Sunday we packed 80 Christmas stockings for the homeless. We filled them with candy, a comb, gum, chapstick, a toothbrush, and a pair of socks. Each note received a special note from one of the children.
Save the Date Lock In 12.1.17
Don't forget to sign up!
It's time for a lock in!!! Friday, December 1st we are a hosting a Blacklight party Christmas Lock-In starting at 6:30 p.m. for all 5K-5th graders of the church, KidsFirst and their friends. We'll kick off the night with a pizza supper and then the fun begins!
Pick up time will be Saturday, December 2nd by 8 a.m. We will have a Friday evening checkout at 10 p.m. for those unable to spend the night. Please note at sign up if your child will be leaving on Friday night.
In order to ensure the safety of all children we will be able to accommodate up to 75 children. This helps with liability and upholding Safe Sanctuary policy.
VOLUNTEER NOTE: PLEASE CONTACT BETH IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING FOR THE LOCK IN. SAFE SANCTUARY TRAINING AND BACKGROUND CHECKS WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ALL CHAPERONES. WE NEED VOLUNTEERS TO SPEND THE NIGHT AND FOR CLEAN UP.
Sign your child up and to volunteer below.
Wednesday Night activities for kids 11.27.2017
Wednesday Night Explore Elementary agers meet from 6:00-7:15pm in the Movie Room upstairs in the children's building. Tonight is our BOOKS OF THE BIBLE MEMORY CHALLENGE! Everyone that has learned from memory the Books of the Bible and hand motions will receive a $10 Five Below Gift Card! We will celebrate with a fun snack party! The kids have worked super hard and I am so proud of them in learning the Books of the Bible.
PARENTS OF PRESCHOOLERS AND 5Kers: Cherub Choir will meet at 6 pm upstairs in the Children's Building, 5K room.
Children's Handchimes meet in the afternoon in the Handbell Room. For more info contact Kelley Clegg Neal at email@example.com.
- 1st/2nd graders meet from 3:45-4:15 p.m.
- 3rd grade through youth meet 4:15-5:00 p.m.
Joyful Noise Children's Choir meets at 5 p.m. with Karen Marrolli in the Choir Room. Reminder children will be singing in the 8:30 a.m. Christmas Eve service.
Save the Date!
- Wednesday, November 29 6 pm. Books of the Bible Challenge Party!
- Wednesday, December 13 6 pm. PJ Christmas Party. Bring a $5 gift to swap. Fifth grade small group will also meet this night.
- Sunday, January 7 5 p.m. Children's Council Meeting
- Saturday, February 3 Princess Ball (Daddy/daughter dance)
- Week of March 11 iSpring Consignment Sale
- Week of June 10 iSumatanga week for all rising 1st through 6th graders
- Week of June 25 Music & Arts Camp
- Week of July 16 VBS--something exciting and different is being planned for this year