Mrs. Albrecht's Weekly Newsletter
May 15th - May 19th
We are just a few days away from the end of the school year! I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by. Here are a few reminders for the end of the year:
- All library books are due ASAP! If the books are not tuned in, you will receive a form with the monies due prior to receiving the student's report card.
- The 3rd Grade Picnic is this Wednesday! Students do not need to wear their uniforms and a lunch will be provided. Please make sure you send in water, it will be a hot day!
- Our Field Day event is this Thursday! Students do not need to wear their uniforms. Ice pops will be on sale for 50 cents a piece. Please make sure you send in water, it will be another hot day!
- Early release days are next week, Thursday (5/25) and Friday (5/26) with dismissal being at 1 p.m. The last day of school is Friday, 5/26!
The book fair is going on through the week! If you choose to send in money, please send it in a sealed envelope or closed zip-lock bag.
**Please see below for important dates **
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Have a wonderful week!
What's Going on in....
Math - This week, will go back and review chapter 12 and also test the chapter (We did not test before the FSA - we chose to review and prepare for the FSA, so we will revisit and test this week.)
Science - We will complete STEM challenges as part of our end of the year celebration.
Use the study guide to study for the social studies exam.
Read "Miss Johnsons' Plant Experiment" and answer questions
*for a science grade
ELA: Reader's Response Journal
No Homework :)
**Book Fair going on through this Friday!**
Wednesday, May 17th - 3rd Grade Picnic
Thursday, May 18th
- Field Day
- BTES Spring Concert, 7 p.m.
Thursday, May 25th - Early Release Day (Dismissal at 1 p.m.)
Friday, May 26th - Early Release Day (Dismissal at 1 p.m.) LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!