R.S.A. News & Notes
December 15, 2014
Next Steps . . .
We want to let you know that Jason Jaffe has worked with us to create another screencast documenting how to complete the second marking period reporting form. All of the IC point persons in your buildings have already previewed the screencast and provided feedback. Each building's principal will receive the final version of the screencast on December 15th, and they will share the link/information with the buildings as appropriate.
The RSA team has also reached out to administrators, pilot families, point persons, and various teachers to complete a quia survey. The survey is designed to provide feedback and future direction for the RSA team. The plan is to duplicate this survey for all teachers after the close of the second marking period.
Again, thank you for all you are doing every day to support the district and your students as we move to the next stage of the rollout.
Spotlight On You:
2nd Marking Period Timeline . . .
- End of marking period
- 9:00 AM - window closes for all teachers
February 9th -10th:
- Teachers & Principals review reports for errors
- Grades 1-6 - Changes will be made through principals submitting work tickets to IT
- Kindergarten - Changes will be made by building secretary
- Kindergarten reports printed in building
- 9:00 AM grades 1-6 progress reports available through parent portal
- Kindergarten report cards to be sent home
- 12:00 PM Window reopens for teachers to correct errors
- Window closes
- IT will rerun reports and post revised reporting documents to the portal
Where is the Last Newsletter?
Contact Us . . .
We don't have all of the answers, but with your patience, efforts and expertise, together we will find them. Questions, concerns, suggestions, let us know . . .