BE PTO Newsletter
Highlights from December/January:
- Classroom Valentine's Day Parties, Friday, February 12th (See below for more info)
- Keep collecting your box tops! You can turn these into the office or send with your student.
- Sign up to help out at Pancake Man/Bingo Night! We need volunteers!
Parent-teacher conferences are scheduled for February 16-17th. The PTO will be providing a meal for our wonderful teachers on Tuesday, February 16th. Please consider helping with the meal by signing up at: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/904084BA9AC22A31-ptospring
- Follow us on Twitter - @BennElemPTO
- Sign up to get reminder texts! Text "@bepto2015" to the number 81010
- Check out our new website! http://bennelempto.weebly.com
Come join us at our next meeting- February 15th @7:00pm
If you're looking to buy advance tickets, check the Badgerline or get a copy from Bonnie in the office!
Valentine's Parties Coming Up!
- 1:45-2:45 - Valentine's Day Classroom Parties
Please contact your room parent coordinator with any questions!
Cash for Schools program Big Success!
Thanks to all who turned in HyVee receipts to benefit our school. We turned in $101,424 worth of receipts and as a result will be getting a check for $ . This is an easy way for the PTO to help teacher stipends, grant requests and classroom field trips, an extra special thanks to Kama Pfister who added our receipts!
Food Night - Runza
Wednesday, Feb. 17th, 5pm
15757 Center West Hadan Drive
Have ideas? Want to help? Get in contact!
- President: Melissa Freed, Kara Neuverth
- President Elect: Candi DeLancey
- Secretary: Cher Andersen
- Treasurer: Candi DeLancey, Crystal Archer
- Members at Large: Abby Fitzgerald, Shelley Lampe