Sports Direct - IT Support Analyst
What they want...A responsible person with the desire to learn. The successful candidate must be a natural problem solver with good written & verbal communication skills. They should be confident and friendly.
The technical skills that are being requested are as follows:
- Knowledge of a wide range of systems including EPOS terminals & related hardware,
- University graduate OR 2+ years of experience within an IT environment
- Thorough understanding of Windows 7 & 8,
For this particular job role you should have a passion for technology with the desire to learn & willingness to take on big challenges.
If you wish to apply for the above job please visit the Sports Direct website at:
or email at:
Sports Direct International plc
Unit A Brook Park East
APPLE - Specialist Vacancy
The ideal candidate for this role would be approachable and able to deliver a great customer experience. They should have a keen interest in technology and be willing to learn about newly developed products within the area.
There are no major technical skills needed for this job placement, however knowledge relating to Apple products (iPhone, iPad, Apple Mac') is desirable.
If you are interested in this role, ask yourself whether you meet the fundamentals:
- You are friendly & polite
- You are confident and approachable
- You have strong people skills
- You are fluent in English
- You have a keen interest in technology
If you meet all of the above requirements and are interested in becoming an Apple Specialist, contact Apple's Recruitment department via their website:
1 Infinite Loop Cupertino, California 95014