A Look Ahead to the Week
Box Top Contest
Senior Class Shirts
Colored Snap-On Case—$20
- Rose Red
If you would like to order one, email Mrs. Weyer (email@example.com). Include a specific description of what you want to order—checks payable to Tell City Jr-Sr High School. Orders will not be placed until money is received by Mrs. Weyer. Orders & Money must be turned in by Friday, Oct 10.
What has Happened?
- The football team lost a hard fought battle to Southridge Friday night. During the game, Elliott Brown set the career rushing mark record for our school.
- The cross country teams traveled to Bedford. The boys placed 3rd and the girls placed 10th out of 25 teams.
- The Marching Marksmen competed Saturday at Evansville North and placed 3rd in their class.
Calendar Reminders (and home sports events)
Monday, September 29
- JH Volleyball vs. Boonville at 5:30 (Spirit Jug)
Tuesday, September 30
- HS Volleyball vs. Pike Central at 6:00
- Soccer vs. North Posey at 6:00
Wednesday, October 1
Thursday, October 2
- Homeroom Meetings - Hacky Sack in Aux. Gym, HOSA in Room 612, FCA in the Auditorium
- JH Football vs. North Posey at 6:15
Friday, October 3
- HS Football at North Posey at 7:00
Saturday, October 4
- HS Volleyball vs. North Posey at 10:00 a.m.
- Marching Band Contest at Springs valley (Spirit Jug)
- HS/JH Cross Country PAC Finals at 9:00 a.m. - Tell City Golf Course
Menu (September 29 - October 3)
- Breakfast - Pop Tarts, cereal, fruit
- Lunch - BBQ chicken sandwich, onion rings, carrot sticks, fruit
- Breakfast - Waffles with syrup, sausage, fruit
- Lunch - Beef vegetable soup, peanut butter sandwich, veggies/dip, fruit
- Breakfast - Cheese omelet, bacon, toast, fruit
- Lunch - Hot ham and cheese, potato wedges, fruit
- Breakfast - Breakfast pocket, cereal, fruit
- Lunch - Ranch chicken wrap, chips, cookies, fruit
- Breakfast - Biscuits/gravy, hash browns, fruit
- Lunch - Pizza, salad, garbanzo beans, fruit